To see and To Be seen

21st Century

Dazai wonders why humans keep talking to a rectangular object. He also ponderes why they look at it like they are in another world. They either tap it all the day or just laugh at it. Those are called what? Ah, Phones... was it?

The trees he used to see were gradually replaced by tall towers and buildings. Trees no longer gossip with each other.

The world has changed. But his eyes still scans for the familiar faces. He still cause troubles here and there. That much haven't changed.

And on one fateful day when he was planning to ruin Kunikida's schedule by throwing his notebook to a human road, he hears a familiar voice. The voice wasn't pleasant to hear a hundreds of years ago, But when he hears the said raspy voice his eyes darts everywhere to find its owner. 

''Why You two are this lazy?'' The voice's owner was a red head.

Dazai sees red hair is being followed by Black hair and White hair.

"Nakahara-san wait'' The black haired girl calls out. The white haired boy who is running to catch up with them stops to wipe off his sweat using back of his hand..

'' We are already late, Atsushi kun! C'mon Kyouka-chan !'' The red haired boy waves at them. They seems to be enjoying their teenage years. 

Suddenly red headed boy stops waving at his friends and looks at the forest as if he was hypnotized. Other two looks at that direction too. 

Dazai's heart skips a beat.

Past visits present again and again for souls from the past are the same souls that  wander in the present ....

Years then decades then centuries

A fox runs through the wild

To see and to be seen

A fox's tale burns as it screams its hearts out

About those who see to those who don't

A fox fire cracks like a frozen fire

Frozen yet nourished with tears

A single soul wander

From past to the present

To see and to be seen...

The End.

*********

P.S. (as of three or two years after this book.) I have published my new bsd fanfic mocking shades of violet. Please check it . I assure u its better than this lol. You can read a part of it next chapter!

Thank you!

A/N: Another attempt by me to write a poem.

So thanks for reading my book. I thank you all who read, voted and commented on this book. 

I enjoyed writing my first fanfiction which happened to be historical. Dazai is also a character I enjoyed writing a lot. Thank you Asagiri sensei for giving us such a wonderful 

So Will our stray dogs find the meaning of their lives?

Let's meet in another story with Chuuya Nakahara as the main character. I am looking forward to write that story soon!!!! ( P.S. I have published first chapter. I keep my promises lol)

Stay safe!!!