You haven't answered my questions...

Readers POV:

After a minute of us hugging he let me go. "You haven't answered my questions ya know." you enquire. "Oh yea sorry....my name's Mikey and you were about to be attacked by Shredder so I saved you and hid you here for safety." "Why would he want to attack me? I'm so confused!" you shout out of frustration while walking around aimlessly and move your hair out of your face not knowing you had a scratch on your face that was bleeding "OMG dude your face." Mikey walks up to you and looks at the scratch "I should take you to Donnie he could fix you up." "Who's Donnie?" "He's my older brother, there are four of us, I'm the youngest" "Oh" We walk to the end of the alley and I stand there confused. Mikey notices and starts to giggle at me then he removes the lid to a manhole and jumps in. "Down here dude!" He says playfully "Mikey?" I say as I peer into the dark hole "Don't worry I'll help you down" he climbs up and offers a hand to me. I take his out stretched hand and he quickly swings me into his back "Hold on tight dude it may be a bumpy ride!" You giggle at his little remark and he jumps down and starts to walk but stops "Hey is there something wrong Mikey?" "Yea there's one problem I have right now..." "Well you wanna tell me what it is?" You look at him over his shoulder and see he's smirking "Yea, you never told me your name" "And if I don't?..." You question him while playfully smirking "Then I'll have to do.... THIS!" He puts you down from his back, hugs you by the waist, and hangs you over the sewer water and you start squirming yelling "MIKEY, DON'T YOU DARE! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DROP ME! MIIIIKEEEEEEEY!!!!!!" He starts laughing at your reaction "I'll only put you down if you tell me your name!" He fake drops you and you squirm more trying to break free of his grasp but you give up"FINE I'LL TELL YOU BUT FACE US AWAY FROM THE FREAKING WATER MIKEY!!!!" He turns around away from the water still holding you and you calm down a little. Its not that you were a germaphobe or anything it was just that you were wearing your favorite outfit today and you didn't want to explain to your mom why you were all wet and smelling like a rodent. "Ok now tell me or I'll face the water again..." "OK, ok fine it's(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N) happy now!" He lets you down and laughs "Yes, yes I am" you pout your lip and punch him in the arm "Ok, ok let's get going." He calms down and offers his hand and you take it. He pulls you into his arms and carries you bridal style and he starts to run, fast, like super fast and your hair starts flying all over your face.(Sorry if you have really short hair) Before long he stops infront of an abandoned subway platform and puts you down onto it. You stand up and help pull him up then look at the place. It looked like an actual home which surprised you since there was stuff like a tv and a pinball machine. It looked like no one was there and you turned to Mikey. "Where is everyone?" He just shrugs then he plops himself on a couch and starts to read a comic. I stand behind him and read what he was reading. It was an issue of batman that I read before but have read many times since it was a oldie but goodie "This one is a classic it's one of my favorites!" He turns around and looks at me surprised "You....like comics!?" "Yea I like comics, mangas, fan ficts." "Wow I've never met a girl who likes that stuff!" He gives me a small smile and I smile back then get on my laptop from in my book bag and start making one of my lyric videos I promised my friend Zach I would make for him and after some time I dozed off.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating lately I've been trying to brainstorm some ideas for this and ended up making one for fnaf, my phone was also off for a while, and school hasn't been helping...STUPID SCHOOL WORK!!!! I've been making lyric videos too so if you want me to make you one tell me the band/singer and the song title and I'll try to make one for you. I would also like some suggestions and ideas for this story if I can use it I'll contribute you in it. Thanks for reading. Peace out my little unicorns! XD