Chapter 9

Izuku's POV
I blushed as Kacchan. He gave me his number. Wait no. Why am I blushing!? Even if I am with Todoroki and slapped me I still can't cheat on him. That would be wrong.

Soon somebody else was knocking at my door. Who now!? I opened the door to see Uraraka. She was standing there with her arms crossed.

"Um.. Yes...?" I asked confused. What the hel- what is her problem? "What did I see in the kitchen when you were with Bakugo?" She asked barging in. "It was nothing.?" I replied confused.

"Bullshit. Are you cheating on Todoroki?" She asked.

I looked at her with an annoyed look. She's not seriously asking that right?

"What? You seriously think I would do that?" I ask. "It was just a question Deku. Is that a yes or no."

"It was a no. I think you should leave." I said a bit angry. "Sorry. That was a stupid question." She said looking down. I sighed deeply. "That's alright. When is that future telling girl coming?" I asked changing the subject. "Oh. That's the other reason I came in here! She's in the common room right now actually. Since you seem like one of the only ones I want to ask you to convince Bakugo to come down." I nodded.

3rd person
Both of them walk out of Izuku's dorm and go their separate ways as Izuku cuts to Bakugo's room. He was a bit nervous because Bakugo's dorm is next to Todoroki's. He walked up to the door and knocked. Soon a groan was heard and the door was opened.

"I was wondering if you wanna come downstairs to the common room. The future telling girl is here and well, I hoping you would come. If you don't want to that's fine." Izuku rambled.

"Yeah yeah. I'll come stop mumbling." Katsuki groaned as we walked to the common room with Izuku. "Bakubro you came!" Kirishima shouted and hugged his blonde friend. "Get off me shitty hair!" Katsuki groaned while pushing his 'friend' off. Todoroki was in the room.

Aiko walked to Katsuki. "You must be Bakugo!" She said putting a hand on his shoulder. "Yeah..??" He asked while taking her hand off his shoulder.

She looked in his eye. "My quirk only tells me possible futures. There are only two possible futures for each person. You my friend are going first." She said looking at Katsuki. He just groaned.

She looked into his eyes. "You're going to be the number 2 pro hero and your boyfriend is number 1 hero. You guys are an iconic couple and hero duo. I think the duo is called the 'wonder duo.' You have 3 kids. Alrighty. Hmm."

"What is it?" Katsuki asked. "It's not giving me another future. I think that's the exact future for you." He nodded.

(That means I'll be happy right? I'll forget about the fact that Deku will never love me. Hell. This is great!) Katsuki thought.

"Okay. You next." She said pointing to Izuku.

She looked into his eyes. "You also have a boyfriend. You're in a hero duo with him and you have three kids. Unfortunately your role model was killed. Luckily you had your boyfriend to help you heal. Every step of the way. Such a cute love story. The next future. You end up with somebody you don't want to be with and it's eating you up. The one person you wanted to be with still helped you every step of the way. So you could heal from the death of your role model."

(I think it's funny how me and Kacchan's futures are similar. Wait.. does that All Might will die? Oh no. He told me about this happening but I haven't really tried to think about.) Izuku thought.

Everybody looked between the two. "What?" They asked in unison. "Um. Aiko. Thank you. That's enough for today." "Okay. I'll see you later bye Tokoyami and his friends!" She said while leaving.

Everybody in the common room turned to Katsuki and Izuku. They looked at each other and then looked at the common room.

"What?" Katsuki asks angrily. "Your futures are similar." Jirou pointed out. "They're only possible futures." Katsuki said. "Only Midoriya has a possible future. Your future on the other hand is what's going to happen." Todoroki pointed out.

"Don't act like we didn't see you two hugging today." Mina said.

The two boys once again shared a glance. They shrugged. "So?" They both asked. Todoroki glared at Katsuki. "It was a hug? I don't understand the problem." Izuku said tilting his head.

(The nerd is so cute. He looks like a lost puppy. It's adorable though.) Katsuki thought while smiling internally

"You know what. Whatever. I don't wanna talk about this anymore." Todoroki grumbled while leaving.

Katsuki felt something tug at his leg. It was Eri and Ikuyo while Kasumi was by Izuku.

"Hey Kasumi." The greenette said while bending down and picking up the kitten. "Hey Eri. Hey Ikuyo." Katsuki said.

"Hi Kacchan and Deku. Aizawa sensai said I could come with you guys! Can we go in Deku's room and play with the kittens? I like Deku's room because it has All Might!"

"Now I have two people walking around calling me Kacchan and fanboying over All Might." Katsuki grumbled while picking Eri up and putting her in his shoulders. Izuku followed behind the two. "You're like Eri's dad." Izuku chuckled.

Bakugo just pouted. As soon as they stepped to Deku's dorm Eri said something. "I change my mind. I want to go to the common room." She smirked. "I told you. You're a bad influence." Bakugo grumbled and ran to the common room with Eri and leaving Izuku in the dust.

Izuku finally caught up. "Kacchan that was mean." "Quit being a baby." Kacchan chuckled.

Izuku's POV

Some people were still in the common room. I plopped down next to Kacchan and slapped him in the back of the head.

"Oi! Stop that. You remind me of the old hag!" He growled. "Don't call your mom an old hag." "She is a hag."

"Forward March and here we go. Members of the agency Bakugo!" I chanted.

"Deku."

"Forward March and here we go! Members of the agency Bakugo!" I said happily.

"Okay! I'll stop calling her an old hag!" I smiled. "I have a question." Eri said. "What's your question?" Kacchan asked.

"Are you guys dating?" What kind of question is that? "N-n-no Eri." I stuttered out. Kacchan didn't answer he just looked at me. I could practically feel the stares of the people in the common room.

"Hey Deku can I have some fruit snacks?" "Mhm." I said while walking to the fridge.

"Why would Eri ask if you were dating Bakugo?" Kirishima asked suspiciously. "I don't know." I said rolling my eyes. They were a little surprised by my attitude. There were no fruit snacks. I scoffed. I know about Kacchan's love for fruit snacks.

I slipped on my shoes. "Hey Eri. Kacchan is gonna have to watch you for a little. I'm going out to get fruit snacks." "You sure you wanna go alone nerd? It's pretty dark outside. There are creeps." Kacchan asked concerned. I'm glad he's concerned about me. I know he cares.

"I'll be fine." I said with a smile and headed out.