Chapter 5

Bakugo's POV
I found myself staring at all the social media couples.

Maybe if I look at it long enough I'll get over it.

Nope.

Hot tears fell down my face.

Fuck. I turn off the phone and wipe my tears quickly. "Kacchan why are you crying?" Eri asked and I feel stares.

"I'm not crying. I just yawned." I tried to chuckle but it didn't work. My voice cracked a bit. "How about you go with Mr. Deku and Icy- Todoroki. I'm gonna go get some fresh air." I said walking out.

Izuku's POV
"Eri did you say Kacchan was crying?" She nodded and went to playing her iPad. "He said he just yawned." She said while playing temple run.

Ten minutes later Kacchan came inside but he was on the phone.

"What?" He said tiredly. "I'm fine? The he- What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Fine. I'll just ask D-deku to take care of Eri. I'll be there in about 20 minutes."

"The old hag wanted to check on me so I'm going home." He said looking at his feet.

Bakugo's POV
Stupid old hag wanted to check on me. I walk out the door and walk to her house. I already knew why it was gonna be about. My grades slipping and stupid shit. I was bracing for a slap in the back of the head.

"Come on." I did as I was told. "What's wrong Katsuki? I know you have something on your mind that you need to talk about."

I can talk to my old hag.

"I like somebody. They already have a boyfriend and they're happy. I always knew I would want a family but, I want a husband or somebody who loves me romantically. Everywhere I go there are couples and their children and shit. They're either doing tiktok dances or going on dates and taking photos. I'll never get to find someone who loves me like that or does stuff like that with me. I will never find anybody who loves me like that."

Hot tears already falling down my face. "You'll find somebody Katsuki. Who is it?"

"It's Deku. He dates Todoroki and since me and him have to take care of this probably 7, year old girl named Eri. She's adorable by the way. Anyhow. Since we have to take care of her I can't avoid him. It doesn't make it any better that he asked Todoroki to join us. I have to sit there and watch them do all that couple stuff. One time they even got asked if Eri was their daughter. I try to escape and not talk to them but they always show up. I don't know what to do."

"Oh Katsuki. It's alright. It'll be okay." She said while hugging me. I cried harder. "Thank you. I have to go now though. I'm still Eri's care taker right now." "Okay. See you later Kat."

"Bye ma." I said while leaving.

I saw a couple with two kids. I basically run to UA. Something was crawling at my ankle. A white kitten with brown eyes. Adorable. Im taking it with me.

I walk into UA smiley again. Who knew all it took was another cat?

I saw Deku kiss Icy-hot.

Oh. Maybe kittens can't cure everything. "Hey Eri. Look what I found." I said walking over to her.

"Wow! Another kitty!" The kitty sat on my shoulder. "Isn't she so cute?" "Mhm!"

"What should we name her?" "Hmm. Kasumi!" She said happily. "Heh. Okay then. Kasumi it is."

Ikuyo crawled to Kasumi and they touched paws. I immediately took a picture. Cute.

I saw Todoroki and Deku kissing.