Chapter 1: Way to go, Superstar!

Chris woke up as he puts his hand on his head. He looks around and realized that he's in his room. Then, remembered what happened. He then walks to his vanity table and looks at the mirror.

Chris: Ugh. Showtime already?! And I got headaches?! Would you stop interrupting me you stupid brain!

Greg: Shh! Will you shut up?!

Chris was startled by the voice.

Chris: Who said that?

Greg: I did! I'm behind here!

Chris: Behind where? I still don't see you.

Greg: In your storage closet.

Chris: What?

Chris opened the storage closet to find Greg behind the door.

Chris: There you are.

He kneeled before Greg and checked on him.

Chris: It's good to see you, new friend.

Greg: Did I know you?

Chris removes the golden-orange wig with bear ears to reveal his brown hair to the kid. Greg was shocked.

Greg: Chris?

Chris gave him a salute and Greg sighs. He then pulled out a scanner and noticed that Greg wasn't on the guest list.

Chris: Did you snuck into this building?

Greg: Sorry. I was just wanted to have fun.

Chris: It's fine. I will notify the main office.

The mascot bear tries to contact but to no avail.

Chris: Huh, connection error. I can't connect to the main network.

Greg: it's her. She cut you off. She's not going to let you call for help until she finds me.

Chris: Who? Who is looking for you?

Greg: Shh! I hear footsteps.

Greg went behind the curtains and spotted the security guard patrolling the museum.

Chris: That's the security guard. She can help!

Greg: No! No, I don't trust her.

Chris: Why not?

Greg: I don't know who she is, but she's trying to get me. Isn't there some way for you to communicate with me besides talking so loudly?

Chris got an idea and went to the dressing table to find what he was looking for.

Chris: Take this. It is a novelty Freddy Fazwatch.

After Chris gives him instructions, Greg crawls into the vent so he could open the door from the outside. On his way, he encountered the rest of the mascots with their own doing. Roxy was looking at herself in the mirror in her room rambling about herself and the performance, even though she's the least favorite mascot in the party. Monty's room was kinda a dark and a mess but the alligator-themed mascot was not be seen. Chica in her room was playing with her guitar and only that. Soon, Greg managed to get out of the vent system.

Intercom: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming and we hoped you enjoyed the show! Freddy and the gang are pretty tired, but they'll be back again next week after a few days of scheduled maintenance! Please make your way to the front of the building where you will be given novelty glasses, a voucher for one free soda refill, and where you will sign a legal disclaimer releasing us of all liability for anything that might have happened during your visit. Have an awesome night, and we'll see you again soon!

However, he can't get Freddy's room door open meaning he needs to find a photo pass to open. When Greg finally opens the door, Chris is now in front of him with his wig on while holding a red jacket on his back.

Chris: Way to go, Superstar! I knew you could do it. I know how to get you out of here. Climb on my arms and hide behind my coat. There's still time, but we must hurry. If I am spotted, I will certainly be taken back to my room. I will escort you to the main exit through the utility tunnels. It is the safest path.

Greg: Ok. But you better be careful moving around. I don't want to be crushed and twisted into a meat pretzel.

Greg climbs on Chris' arm and covered himself behind the coat as the duo went to the utility tunnels. As they go downstairs, they suddenly heard a voice. That's where Greg gets paranoid again.

???: Hello? Little boy? If you're down here, say something!

Greg: She's down here! We have to go back!

Chris: Don't worry Greg. Even if we're spotted, you are safe with me. She would never suspect we are traveling together. However, we should still do our best to avoid her. If I am sent back to my room, we will never get to the lobby before midnight.

As they walk down through the dark, Chris feels something wrong.

Chris: I feel you are broken.

Greg: Don't worry about it. I'm fine.

Chris: No, I feel that something is wrong. I am taking you to the first aid station.

Greg: There's no time! I'm fine!

Unfortunately, Chris didn't listen as he takes the kid to the nearby first aid station.