chapter 1

"Fletcher you need to try and get a wife to produce an offspring,"

said Lucas a young Vocans graduate and the head in command of the foxes he looked older than he was in his light green uniform and his weird-looking curly mustache.

" But I am not in love" complained fletcher that's a lie but I don't want to get Sylvia banished      "I know that you are not in love but the orcs are rallying up again and if u die the Raleigh bloodline will be no more"!

" I know that but I-I just" hell why do I always lose my mind when it comes to love.                  "What lord Raleigh"?

 "Just give me some more time Lucas".

" But with the new orc prophecy, u will need to leave for battle soon".

 Fletcher sighs that darn prophecy. Half a year after fletcher killed Khan (the orcs main leader) the orcs had organized again and had become even more fierce, a year after that Hominum sent a crew into the orc pyramid again to look if the orcs still were making goblin eggs the team failed to come into the caves and they all died and if that was not bad enough already an orc said: "We will kill u all u killed khan so we will kill u all AND WE BEGIN WITH THE RALEIHGS" Hominum was lucky enough to have a mite connected to a scrying stone to hear what the orc said. 

 "Hmm, so Lucas who do you suggest"?

"Maybe Verity Faversham"?

 "no she's firstborn and the Faversham is way too big to just get ruined like that".

" Maybe Isadora Forsrsyth"?

"you're kidding right"?

"Uhm no I know her family tried to kill you but if u marry her then they will probably stop".      "Yes yes, you are forgetting one thing".

"And that is"?

"THAT SHE IS MY NICE"! This dude is a nice young man but he needs to get a little more of a brain.

 "oh yeah I forgot, do you want a list of potential partners".

 " No Lucas ill just go to a few parties and flirt a little. Hominums elite started to give much more partys the last few years

Lucas smiled "Don't flirt a little, FLIRT ALOT".

They both burst out in laughter.

"To which parties are you going"?

"To which ones am I invited".

"To pretty much every party accept Forshty partys and maybe Faversham parties"

"So what's is the next party Lucas"

?"yours lord Raleigh"

   "I am not giving a party" "it's gonna be your birthday and Saraph insist on it"

"hmm well, then I should go to Saraph to discuss the party plans " why does everyone want to torture my dam with parties?

"Well then go discuss with Saraph but don't involve me"

"So I must go discuss with Saraph and involve u" fletcher summoned Ignatius with a  quick flash of light from his hand palm and jumped on him "you're in charge while I am gone" Ignatius already had his winges stretched out when Lucas yelled, "wait don't include me or ill chase u on Bertus"! Bertus is Lucas's Peryton, he was lucky enough to catch it with his chamarosh.

"Hmm then you get your wish"

and then fletcher took off to the skies, he loved flying because he loved the feeling of wind in his hair and clothes, the view was as if he was a god the land stretched on infinitely around him, in the south he could see the mountains that protected releihgshire from the orcs, and in all the other directions he could see Savana, under him was releihgshire it was tiny. Fletcher summoned Athena With a bright flash of light. she loved flying and was chirping excitingly. It was a 4-hour flight to Antioch so he tuned in for a long flight

 It was a 4-hour flight to Antioch so he tuned in for a long flight

authors note don't forget to vote and if u enjoy my stories consider folowing