"Late Mother? You don't mean," the lady just nodded sadly. Until, she spotted Carla's ring, bracelet, earring, hair comb and necklace.

"Child, where did you find it all," she asked looking at Carla.

"I found at the forest. And this necklace, my Mom-" she been cut off by the loud broken plate. The whole family look at her respectful. The woman examine her face while Carla just look at her confuse.

But, much to her shocked, the woman began to sob.

"Oh my dear. You look, exactly like her. Our dear little human friend," she said. Rowena went to her and asked her.

"Uh, what are you talking about? Are they no human like us," she asked but, more she asked, the woman began to sob badly. Carla and the others looked at her dryly while Rowena began to panic. "Honey, what are we going to do? It's hard to explain to them. But, they didn't know anything," she said.

"Let's take it slowly. Son, give them explanation, please," the old man said while the man nodded and went to us and sit and show all the picture of years ago.

"This world, there never was a human a few years ago. Because, all the human are worst than us until, the Queen has a human daughter, who has two twin sisters, which both of them are Demon and Reaper. She's the only human among the royal family. The people in this world decided to killed her because her kind has already destroy our live but, something very special about her. Whenever they try to hit her or shot her, it never hurt her. Everyone begin to try to scared her but, something making all of them stop. The human princess just stare at them with a purest eyes they ever saw. What's making them shock, is that she help them, treat them well and everything.

Her people began to adore her because, she is the most purest human. One day, her whole family decided to bring her to the world called Middle Earth World. Where humans, Dwarves, Elves, Wizards and Hobbits live. They have a relatives but, their relatives is a dwarf. They are from the Lonely Mountain called Erebor. The King and his son were furious seeing the little human. The little human walk toward curiously to the dwarf prince, who are known to be grandson and son. The dwarf prince stroke the little human's hair while the little human began to smile innocently. Turns out, she has a lot of Dwarf Uncles who are really adore to her. But, two of her Uncles who are always bringing her to prank the Dwarf Prince, who is their Uncle, also her Uncle too. And, the human Princess were been called by her Uncle 'Little Rascal' because, she always having fun.

But, the Erebor has been taken by the fire-breathing dragon called Smaug the Terrible. The princess were almost got herself killed but, she somehow very special again because she survived from the fire.

She went to visit her Uncle again at the Mountain of Moria along with her Mother but, something's not right because, she saw her Uncles were cover in blood. While her Mother were talking to him, she admire the weapon the others holding. The Uncle came back to her and gave her a sword dagger and told her they will meet again.

Four days later, the human Princess were running to the woods while her whole family having something urgent. While she was running, she witnessing the man killed a soldier. After that, the man saw her and walk toward her while lifting the sword. The human Princess scream until, she suddenly heard a loud yelled. Another man came out of nowhere and again, someone appeared again. It was a servant but, he mumble something making his eyes turn into gold but, she saw it until, the whole family appeared.

After the man been taken, the two men introduce themselves their name Arthur, who was Prince of Camelot and Merlin is his loyal servant, who was the human Princess own godfather or god brother, but also a friend of his-"

"Hold up! Didn't Arthur become a King after he pulled the sword out off the stone," Alex asked.

"Well, that was different," he said.