When you and him celebrate Christmas • Part Three (Special Scenario)

Start from the beginning

-

I felt myself being placed down, my feet once again feeling the concrete floor.

My heart frantically beating against my chest as I think of all the possible scenarios. I wonder what Luka got for me, I hope it isn't something grand or big.

I'm not the type of person that likes being gifted lavish and expensive gifts, something that was made from the is already enough for me.

I felt a pair of lips pressing themselves to the side of my head, my cheeks warming up at the loving gesture.
"Give me a minute, precious." He then said.

I waisted patiently as I hear Viperion de transform, turning back into his loving adorable self.

I felt a warm soft hand wrapping itself around my waist, the other hand coming up to hold my cold ones.

Luka started to guide me, softly instructing me so that I wouldn't trip and fall.
"We're almost there, babe." He then informs me.

I could hear slight rustling and fits of giggling and chattering in the distance, and it had me eager to know what was going on.

I could feel my heart running a hundred miles per hour as Luka let go of my hand and told me to keep still for a minutes.

After a few minutes or so, the air became silent, only the rapid thumping of my heart could be heard. I pulled down the blindfold upon hearing Lukas velvety voice.

"You can take the blindfold off now, sweetheart."

Me eyes widened in surprise, a smile forming up my lips as I see my adorable boyfriend. a bouquet of (Fav. Flowers) in hand as he looks at me lovingly. The whole youth choir just right behind him.

"SURPRISE!!" They all shouted in unison. I stood there, mouth agape as I look at Luka with bewilderment swirling around my (E/C) orbs.

He grinned at me, shrugging his shoulder afterwards. "We practiced all week for this song. I hope you like it." Luka then said.

On cue, little Emma started bouncing her way to us, a familiar guitar in hand.

The guitar is a metallic lavender color, while the neck and headstock of the guitar are a darker shade, with a brass-colored pick guard.

The top of the head is shaped into a drop. The nut, pickups, and bridge are copper colored, and the volume and tone controls are white. A brass-colored design of his face is below the bridge.

Luka took the guitar, giving Emma a small nod in thanks as he trails his fingertips on the strings. And as he was about to start strumming, we heard a voice calling out to him.

"W-wait!" I looked around to see Marinette and Zoé running up to as, Marinette waving her hands frantically as Zoé calls out to us.

"Luka you almost forgot your headband!" Marinette then said, making me raise a brow in confusion.

Luka never wears headbands, but I'm pretty sure he'd look hot wearing one.

"Thanks, Marinette, Zoé." He nodded to the both of them.

Eventually they had to leave, but not before giving Luka encouraging words and a few thumbs up. Showing him that they're supporting him unconditionally.

I giggled at their interaction, adoration avail in my eyes. Luka is in such a wonderful friend group, it's nice.

For once, Marinettes clumsiness did something right. Because of her, I managed to meet the most amazing person. I got to know him better, I got to befriend him, I got to be with him.

"Soo. Before the song, there's something you need to do." Luka then mumbles, turning around to fumble with something. I looked at him confused.

"What is it?"

My eyes grew wide as I see his face flushed with slight blush, his hands behind his back after fixing up the headband.

It was a cute, red velvety headband. But what had me surprised is that there is a mistletoe dangling just above it.

"Kiss me." Luka then breathes out, a small smile coming up his face as he waits for an answer.

I looked at him in disbelief, he's asking for kisses infront of Emma. I swear this blueberry boy is gonna get it once we're back home.

"Come ooonnn (Y/N)! Its the rule of the mistletoe." Emma chimed in. Blush started creeping up my cheeks as I look at both of them in disbelief.

I feel like Emma knows something here, shes way to young to know about this.

"Yes, it's the rule of the mistletoe. You can't say nooo." Luka said, matching Emma's childish like tone.

I sighed heavily, before grabbing Lukas shirt and pulling him towards me. Our lips crashing together in perfect symphony, moving feverishly so. Luka kissed back with the same amount of passion.

Emma was cheering from behind us, saying something in the lines of "I ship!" I might be wrong.

After slipping a few more kisses, I then wrapped my arms around him. A smile forming up my face as I gaze into those very teal eyes.

"Merry Christmas (Y/N)."

"Merry Christmas."

-

Y'all I'm so late and I'm very sorry 😭😭😭
Our Christmas was wack and packed with so many stuffs. I was planning on finishing this on Dec. 25 but my mood was really messing with me bad.

But I hope y'all still like it 👉👈 I'm going to focus on my other stories for now. I was planning on publishing an anime fanfiction after I finish the MariChat one.

Sooooo accept this Luka sketch as an apology for me updating late

I sketch really bad idk how to draw boys lmaooo.

If you guys wanna see more of my doodles and sketches feel free to check out my Art and Rants book 🐳

And I'd appreciate a follow 🐳❤️

Love y'all! ❤️