"I can do a few protection spells. Spell shut the coffin. Not a single soul could manage to open it then." she offered.

"Yeah. That would be nice. But I guess Bonnie will be there. But you guys discuss it among yourselves. I will send you the details. Bye."

"Bye. I'll call her. But-hey, how did you get my this number? The one you have was in the phone that the history teacher broke."

"I took it from Tyler. I figured you would have given him a different number."

"Smarty pants, huh." she chuckled. "But, anyways, you go see Elena. I'll talk to Bonnie. Bye"

"Bye."

"Let's see." Lucy muttered to herself as she scrolled through the contact list. Her eyes fell over the name 'Bonnie Bennett' until they shifted to the contact just below it : 'Carol'.

She hadn't talked to Carol for a long time. Is Carol aware about the possible threats to her son's life? She figured 'no'. Tyler wouldn't have told her. Neither will she. It is Tyler's choice to decide whether he wishes to tell her or not. She shouldn't interfere. But still she found herself dialling her number with the intention of making sure of Carol's son's safety.

"Hi, Carol," she said quickly, "how are you? Where are you right now?"

"I'm alright." Carol sighed. "Just at my home."

Lucy heard the distress in her voice from even a mile away.

"What happened, Carol? You don't sound 'alright'. Is everything okay?"

"It's nothing." she denied.

"Don't lie to me. I've at least known you this much that I can tell when you're fine and when you're not."

"No, don't worry about it, it got nothing related to that-"

"Don't." she said firmly. "Just tell me what happened. I don't care if it involves me or not. I want you to tell me what happened."

"Alright." Carol sighed, finally assenting. "Alaric outed us to the council. The whole council knows what Tyler and Caroline, Liz's daughter, are. He has got them looking for Klaus and he'll come for them as well."

"The whole council knows who is a vampire in the town?" she said disbelievingly.

"Yes. And that's why Tyler and Caroline are leaving the town."

"Where- Where are they going? I'll get everything arranged. House. School. Job. I'll get them properly settled down. Not a single soul would be able to touch them."

"I-I don't know where will they go." Carol sighed. "They're getting out of the town right now."

"Tell them to meet me. Right now."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

Tyler and Caroline were called to meet her in the forest away from any prying eye.

"Here. This is where you'll be staying until the council problem is solved." said Lucy as she led them inside a cosy cottage in the middle of the thick forest.

"We'll need time to get our things here." said Tyler.

"Don't worry about that. I'll get it all arranged. Make yourself home." said Lucy as Tyler and Caroline shared a reluctant look. "I'm gonna put some boundary spells. No one would be able to enter the area without your permission. Whether it be a vampire or a human. I'll make the house invisible. No fear of intruders or wild animals. You both are not to leave this house henceforth."