06 || The Museum Of Cultural History

Начните с самого начала

"Mommy?" Evie says as she walks towards the wax figure of the Evil Queen.

"Killer," Jay says as he looks at Jafar's wax figure.

"I will never forget Mother's Day again," Carlos says as he looks at Cruella's wax figure.

"Well, the wand's not here. Let's bounce. Let's go." Jay says before turning to everyone and signaling us to look for the wand in another room. Everyone followed Jay except for Mal and me as we just stared, and we soon started walking toward the wax figure of our mother.

"Look at you, look at me I don't know who to be, mother." I sing.

"Is it wrong, is it right? Be a thief in the night, Mother." Mal continues on.

"Tell us what to do." We both sang

"Mal, Maya, Come on," Evie says before walking away from the room that Mal and I were in. As the two of us turned around to face Evie, she had already left and we soon heard a burst of evil laughter coming behind us.

"Don't be so serious, darlings. I'm sorry." Our mom says as she was still laughing, which caused us to look at her in shock.

"I was once like you, my child, slightly insecure." She sang as she walked down the platform she was on.

"Argued with my mother too, thought I was mature." She continues on and puts her hand on our shoulders to make us sit down with her.

"But I put my heart aside
And I used my head
Now I think it's time you learned
What dear old mamma said" She stands up and bops our heads

"Don't you wanna be evil like me?
Don't you wanna be mean?" Our mom continues on as she walks down some stairs.

"Don't you wanna make mischief your daily routine?
Well, you can spend your life attending to the poor
But when you're evil doing less is doing more
Don't you wanna be ruthless and rotten and mad?
Don't you wanna be very, very good at being bad? I have tried my whole life long
To do the worst I can." She sang as she danced around with her staff.

"Clawed my way to victory
Built my master plan
Now the time has come, my dear
For you to take your place
Promise me you'll try to be
An absolute disgrace." She moved around us and at the last part she controlled us to stand up, before swinging her hips towards Mal. This caused both Mal and I to lose a bit of our balance.

"Don't you wanna be evil like me?
Don't you wanna be cruel?
Don't you wanna be nasty and brutal and cool?." She then throws the specter at Mal.

"And when you grab that wand that's when your reign begins
Who wants an evil queen without a sack of sins?" She then signals Mal to throw her specter back at her, which Mal does.

"Don't you wanna be heartless and hardened as a stone?
Don't you wanna be finger-licking evil to the bone?" She did some dance moves again with her specter.

"This is not for us to ponder
This was preordained
You and I shall rule together
Freedom soon regain
Mistress of the universe, powerful and strong." She was soon lifted up in the air and there was blue fire surrounding us.

"Daughters, hear me
Help me, join me
Won't you sing along?" She holds out her hand to us and signals us to join her.

"Now we're gonna be evil, it's true. Never gonna think twice." The three of us held the staff and started to sing and dance.

"And we're gonna be spiteful" Mal and I sang as we pulled the staff towards me.

"Yes, spiteful. That's nice." Our mother sang as she pulled the staff back towards her.

"In just an hour or two. Our future's safe and sure. This mother-daughter act is going out on tour. If you wanna be evil and awful and free." Mal and I then grabbed the staff and held it together while my mother sang.

"Then you should thank your lucky star
That you were born the girl you are
The daughter of an evilicious queen." Our mom sang and took back the staff from us while we hurriedly went down the platform and looked at her.

"Like meeee!" She sang as she floated up in the air again. Our mom laughed as there was green lighting around her

"Hey, I found the wand. Let's go." Evie says as she breaks Mal and me from daydreaming about our mother.

"Mal, did you see what I saw?" I asked Mal.

"Yeah, Mom was speaking to us." Mal answers.

"That is so weird," I replied and she nodded her head in agreement. Both of us soon caught up to Evie. We all entered a room and stood by the balcony and saw the magic wand on the floor below us.

"Here it is," Evie says.

"Whoo!" Jay yells before he takes off to the lower floor and we follow right behind him. Everyone looked at the wand excitedly as they didn't think it would be that easy. But I soon realized that there was a magic barrier protecting it.

"Jay, don't!" Mal yells as Jay shows a smirk and he goes under the metal barrier to grab the wand. "Wait, no! No! Don't! Ah!" I added on but he didn't listen to both of us and when he went to grab the wand, the barrier threw him backward and a loud siren started to go off.

"A force field and a siren?" Carlos shouted as we all covered our ears.

"That's just a little excessive," Jay says as he's still on the floor.

"Let's go!" Mal says as we all run out of the room, "Hurry." Evie says as we run down the stairs.

As we ran by the spinning wheel, a phone started to ring which made us run even faster, Carlos stopped running and picked up the phone. "Hello? Uh, uh, just give me one second. One second. Uh, yeah, yeah. No, false alarm. It was a malfunction in the, uh, in the 714 chip in the breadboard circuit. Yeah. Okay. Say hi to the missus." He says and the alarm goes off right after that.

"Carlos!" I shouted asking him to get out of there ASAP so he wouldn't get caught.

"You're welcome," He says as he runs after us.

"Way to go, Jay. Now we have to go to school tomorrow." Mal scolded Jay as we ran back to our dorms.