Izuku: anyway, why are we dragging trash at the beach park?

All might: ha ha ha! *click* *click* it's 'cause, you know, your not a proper vessel. *click* *click* *click* *click*

Izuku: what you're saying now is the opposite of what you said before! AHHHHHH!

All might: *click* *click* I'm talkimg about your body.

Y/n: can you stop taking photos of us?

All might: ok! my quirk, one for all, is the fullest physical ability of many people gathered into one. An unprepared body cannot inherit it fully. The limbs will come off and the body will explode.

Izuku: The limbs will what?! Then... Were picking up trash in order to train our bodies...?

All might (thumbs up): yes! (lowers his hand) but that's not all. After some research on the internet yesterday, I discovered that part of this beach park's coast has been like this for many years.

Izuku: yeah... For some reason, because of the currents, objects drift here a lot, and people take advantage of that to hide their illegal dumping... The local residents don't come near here, either.

All might: heores these days are all after the showy stuff. Originally being a hero meant doing volunteer service.  Evem if people called that boring or whatever. You can't waver from those roots. (he crushed a some trash and that pushed some trash away revealing the horizon) you will restore the horizon for this whole section! That is your first step toward becoming a hero!

Izuku: my first step...? Clean... This... All of it...?!

All might: young midorya, young gojo, you want to go to UA, right?

Y/n: yeah! It's because Izuku wants to go there... And to annoy an angry pomeranian that goes to our school.

Izuku: yes... Yes! Because it's where you went! So I'm going to go... I thought... It would definitely have to be UA...

All might: you're a go-getter fanboy! I'm sure young gojo will get in. But I've told you this before. It's not something you can do without a quirk. It's sad, but that is what the reality is. And UA's is the hardest heri course to get into. In other words,

Izuku: in ten months until UA's entrance exam, I have to complete my vessel!

All might: that's where this comes in! I came up with this: "aim to pass: American dream plan"! It's a training plan to help you finish cleaning up the beach. I'll have you follow this in every aspect of your life!

He gave both of you a stack of papers.

Y/n: wow, this is very detailed.

Izuku: even sleep time is included...

All might: frankly, this is a super hard schedule. Can you follow it?

Izuku: of course... I have to work mnay times harder than anyone else, or else I can't do it!

All might: young gojo, you don't have to follow this. But I will train you in hand-to-hand combat...

Y/n: easy!

All might:... Without quirks!

Y/n: less easy!
...

And the training began! You didn't really stick to the schedule but you did do the workouts. Training with all might without quirks was harder than you thought. Izuki was working super hard, it felt like he was over working himself.
You and Izuku cleaned the beach slowly but surely.

He had a hard time focusing in class, he even muttered loudly during history making the entire class look at him.

Y/n: Izuku! (hit him on the head lightly)