Are you really Freddy...(Glamrock!Freddy x Child!reader)

(So sorry for the wait I was busy with personal matters,I tried to write something wholesome but let's see if I did a good job,Also I was wondering if any of you would like to read one that the reader was like me,Being empathic.)

Reader POV

I had just escaped from the daycare and that crazy moon animatronic.Freddy had let me out of his hatch and out into the auditorium to decide if I wanted to go play Fazer blast for the gun or Monty gold for the Faz camera,Before I could answer through my stomach made a loud growling noise.I blushed in embarrassment as Freddy peered down at me.

"Are you hungry?"He asked as he crouched down to me,I glanced away and tried to move forward but thought about it.I couldn't remember the last time I had eaten anything since I had gotten here.I nodded my head as Freddy stood back up at his full height,He began to walk in a direction still careful around hallways.

At some point during my daydream,we had made it to the creepy kitchen,I glanced around confused not thinking Freddy had the necessary cooking programming but as he turned down to look at me with a sheepish grin my first thought seemed to have been right.I narrowed my eyes at Freddy and sighed then walked over to one of the large fridges,Peering inside I saw nothing I could eat without preparing it first.

I groaned as Freddy came up beside me to glance inside the fridge as well.Freddy seemed to mumble something to himself making me change my gaze to see him frowning deep in thought.

"Freddy?"I asked only for him not to respond till I tapped his knee shaking him out of his thoughts."Are you okay?"I question as he backed up and put on a fake smile.

"Of cause I'm okay just..."Freddy seemed to be thinking of an excuse but in a broken tone he speaks."Just Chica knows how to cook but she isn't herself right now."Freddy chuckles to himself.I frown and shut the Fridge door.

I glare at the floor and sigh,I've had a question on my mind ever since Freddy began to act strange.I hear Freddy call my name softly as he crouches down beside me but I turn away.

"Are you really Freddy...?"I ask softly,I hear a slight shift of metal on the ground to see Freddy now on the ground with a shocked facial expression."You started acting different,I mean at first you never wanted to hurt your frie- The band but then you suggested it you me like you didn't care anymore."I stepped back as Freddy lowered his head guiltily.

"I thought I didn't do that bad at impersonating a big softy."Freddy's voice suddenly sounds more human.A small chuckle is heard as Freddy puts a hand to his chest."Freddy...Freddy is still here just...I don't know what happened but we are like the same person controlling this animatronic."The thing I now know isn't Freddy spoke as he glanced up to me with a slight purple tint to the only ocean blue eyes.It began to lift a hand but I backed away fear flashing in my eyes,A knowing face appeared on the bear face and he glanced down.

"Who are you...?"I asked as I held my hands cupped to my chest.The thing turned its face to the side and sighed with a glare.

"Micheal...Micheal Afton."He spoke like he hated the existence of the name.Did they dislike their parents?I question in my own mind as the thing turned back towards me as if checking for a reaction they seem relieved to seen none."C'mon pal I'm still ya mate,I would never dream of hurting you."I cringed but looked back on the night,Even if Freddy had changed if anything this thing protected and worried more than Freddy.

I nodded but blushed again in embarrassment as my stomach growled again demanding food.I huffed as the thing in front of me laughed softly.It stood up and thought about offering a hand but thought the kid would reject it so they walked over to the freezer.I stood up and followed keeping distances as I observed them,If they were going to hurt me it would have done it by now.The thing pulled out a small frozen pizza then walked over to the oven,It pulled the pizza out of the box onto a metal tray then put the pizza into the oven.It leaned on the counter,Acting less like a robot and more like a human teenager.

I walked over to the thing,I hoisted myself up on the clean metal counter making the thing turn to me."Becare you'll fall,"It spoke softly as I sat crisscross.

"Are you human?"I asked making the thing jump then look awkwardly to the side.It coughed then folded its arms over its chest.

"I was once..."It spoked then glanced to its metal hands flexing them into a fist then let go."Then an accident happened,"It made it sound like it wasn't an accident.I patted their shoulder making them flinch but forced themself to relax.

"It's okay to not be okay you know that right?"I smiled as I rested my hand back on their shoulder.The animatronic smiled and turned back to stare at the oven.

"Strange getting told that by a kid..."It chuckled again,I smiled and was about to speak tilled i turned back to the bear animatronic to see the purple tint in their eyes were gone.