hard to get {c! quackity x reader}

requested : nope

~~~

I was in Las Nevadas gambling . In my town I was known to be very good at gambling . I just won a match when someone caught my eye. He had black hair with a beanie that had a 'LAFD'. He had a scar that was by his eye. 

I have seen him every time I came to the casino he seemed important. he always had a slime guy by him. He always had girls around him probably because he looked rich.

He then looked in my direction and winked then went back to gambling. I rolled my eyes . Damn he seems full of himself .I continued gambling till I wanted a drink.

I went to the bar and asked for some whisky . I then saw someone sit next to me and I turned my head and say him.

" Why hello there senorita whats your name ~" he asked

"Hello the names Y/n you?"

"Quackity. I am the owner of this country." He said as he kissed the back of my hand.

I scoff. " Well nice to meet you sir."

"Oh no need for formalities I consider you as friend." he said . "Would you like a tour of Las Nevadas?'

"Maybe another day I gotta go nice meeting you Quackity hope I see you around ." I said with a wink.

"before( my bother walked in and started reading my story he asked me what type of story is this I am deffo screawed later ) you go may I get your number?"

" You gonna have to earn that pretty boy , bye now. "I said as I left . 

As I left I heard a faint " bye amor ."

I hope you enjoy my brother is now on my case . 

This is my first one shot so be nice pls

have a nice day/afternoon/night

Stay healthy and stay safe ily all

byeeeee❤️