Chapter Twenty Six

Start from the beginning

I blinked. "Since when aren't we dating?" I asked, narrowing my eyes on him, feeling the tenuous string holding my wolf from the surface since finding my mate, pull incrementally tighter.

"Wh- You... We're dating?" He asked, looking confused.

Was he still considering dating other people? Was that possible? 

My blood roared as I got up and hunched over him. "We're practically fucking married."

"Lowell, you say that because-"

"I'm nineteen, not fucking twelve." I cut in, because I knew exactly what he was about to say.

I pretty much drank down the food. Not messy but not exactly chewing either.

I was hungry, around him I seemed to be eternally hungry, all I wanted to do was eat and then get back at it, pin him against the wall and watch him melt under me, watch his put togetherness and unaffectedness fall apart beneath me in that sweet moaning messy side to him that squirmed, flushed, so deliciously beneath me.

Wanted to hear him scream in pleasure as I sank my teeth into his neck and marked him for all to see. That mark would save me the trouble of the next particularly painful few days of trying to coax him into my lap.

"No," He backed up a little, hands up, I walked closer and saw his breath hitch. "I just mean... it's apparent that we very compatible... to me... I mean... It's good, it is. You know that." He was flushing down to the neck. "But we still barely know each other. I don't know where you grew up, what your family is like, what food you like to eat, allergies, jobs, anything... we can't really be considered-

I growled as cut in and slowly drowned him out, I could see him breathing faster and wanted to run my hands over him, see what his reaction was, knowing I could get him in the palm of my hand with one rough stroke, one heated kiss. "My family are either shitty or dead. I like every kind of food except stuff with seaweed in it, wasabi absolutely wrecks my nose, allergy to red silver, never had a job but I will do whatever job there is to support you, us." I replied, eyes blazing.

"To support me?" He asked, startled. "Why would you..."

"You're mine." I growled.

"Mine is a strong word... you..."

I moved in closer and he stepped back against the kitchen counter, shakily placing his hand behind him, eyes gliding over me a moment. There was an automatic heat between us that prickled as I got close, now I knew how he tasted I only wanted more. It burned me to my core knowing my little mate was probably feeling just the same. I needed to make sure that by the time we were mated he was thoroughly addicted to me, I didn't want to know how I would feel if I saw someone with their hands all over him.

I glanced down at his lips and he parted them slightly, looking up at me with slightly hooded eyes. "You touch anyone else and... you're putting them at risk, and that's not a nice thing to do." 

I felt the air between us crackle as I pressed my hand on the surface behind him and towered over him and he looked like he was looking for something to hold onto, anything other than me, but his hands kept itching back to touch me.

He was trying not to, because he knew he was affected and he wanted me more than anything, like I wanted him. "I need to hurry." He muttered to himself, turning and inching to the left, trying not to touch me as he moved away, stretching his neck unconsciously.

The still vividly blushing hickies on his neck above the well groomed suit.

I was already on edge, and now I wanted to bite each one of them.