Twenty-Five (3y)

FLETCHER IS THREE

IM GONNA CRY

THIS DOG IS DRIVING ME INSANE YOU GIYS HAVE NO CLUE HOW MANY TIMES I HAD TO STAND OUTSIDE AND SCREAM BIRDS

photo-I love when he laughs

*nonedited

Enjoy :) (August 2017/8 months pregnant)

"Don't you dare lift up that basket of clothing,"Liam warned Louis,looking at his sternly as he pointed a stern finger at Louis who was standing in the kitchen about to lift up the basket of clean and fresh clothing.He was just about to put them away into their designated places but of course Liam had to swoosh in and catch him in the act,to scowl at him and then do his job instead.Louis wasn't allowed to do anything in he house no more,he even shouted at him because he was trying to pick up Fletcher,but he couldn't help himself,Fletcher was the burst boy after all and just wanted to be held by his papa.

Louis was 8 months pregnant,and Liam was pretty sure that he was going to pop any second now but that was highly unlikely,Doctor Lavender had said that he would make it to 9 months this time as the baby was a little slow is developing this time,unlike Fletcher.The doctor had to,d the couple that the babies lungs would be a major problem when they were born and that the couple needn't worry if they didn't cry and was rushed to a special unit once they were born.Louis wasn't worried,he had nothin to worry about,he knew that the baby was growing steadily and that when they were born they'd be as health as ever.He just wanted his baby out,he wanted to hold his new baby and most of all,he wanted to hold Fletcher who was dying for his papas warmth.

"Liam!I'm pregnant not disabled,"Louis rolled his blue eyes as Liam guided Louis back into the livingroom area,a hand on the small of Louis' back as they moved slowly.Liam was getting that over protectiveness trait once again,the same one he got when Louis was pregnant with Fletcher and for the first year of Fletchers life.It was annoying and flattering at the same time and Louis really wanted to Kiss but also stab Liam for it because he was such a sweetheart for looking out for him but also a dickhead because well,it's Liam and this is Louis,so Liam is a dickhead.

"8 months pregnant to be exact and your supposed to be sitting down and relaxing,not stressing out,"the older said gently as he helped lower Louis onto the sofa In the livingroom,making sure that the pillows are all fluffed and fine for the pregnant boy.Louos had to admit,he was in a lot of pain,his joints were aching,his feet were swollen and he got migraines easily,but all in all he still wanted to do his everyday stuff such as clean and cuddle Fletcher.

"The only person that is stressing around here is you,babe."Louis said with a caring tone in his voice,grabbing Liams wrist after he perched Louis' feet up onto the coffee table under a pillow and moved to go and do Louis' chores for him.Liam turned when he felt Louis grab his wrist,giving Fletcher a quick glance to make sure he was okay (he was currently sitting on the floor watching Finding Nemo in his new clothes) before turning and looking at Louis who was looking up at him through his eyelashes."Please don't over work yourself and calm down,"Louis whispered.Liam sighed sitting down on the edge of the sofa and taking Louis' hands in his own,resting his forehead on the youngers.

"I'm sorry,I'm just so overwhelmed with the fact that this new baby is going to be here in less than a month and It's Fletchers birthday and I don't know what to do,"Liams voice cracked a little as he rested his forehead against Louis' and closed his eyes.Louis grabbed Liams face with his smaller hands."I don't want to leave you alone but I don't want to stay and be a bad provider for my family and-"

"Liam,Liam,look calm down,your breathing is way off the scale,"Louis hushed his fiancé,doing the deep breathing exercise with Liam to try and even his breathing.He didn't know why Liam was getting himself all worked up,he never got this worked up when He was pregnant with Fletcher."Liam,everything will be fine,trust me,"He said softly as he Eskimo kissed with Liam making Liam flutter his eyes open and stare into Louis' beautiful blue eyes that instantly calmed the slightly older down.

"I love you,I really really love you Louis,"Liam promised pressing a kiss to Louis' puckered lips and then removing Louis' left hand from his face and kissing the finger that held Louis' engagement ring.

"And I really really love you Liam,Now take your time and out the washing away and then come back down here,okay?"Louis tells Liam,kissing his lips away before Liam nodded and left the livingroom and going aback into the kitchen.Louis sighed to himself and looked around the livingroom with a fond smile at the birthday decorations around the room,it was Mickey Mouse themed with the banners and the balloons,and the then paper plats and cups and party bags.There wasn't a lot of people coming,it was only Axel and some children from the Mummy and Baby group that Louis was back to going to.He knew that Fletcher wouldn't pay attention to the other children and would be too busy with Axel who was now officially the 3 year olds best friend.

"Papa?"Fletcher said just as the end credits start to roll of Finding Nemo,he turned from his seating position on the floor and found that his Papa was sitting on the sofa and he wanted to cuddle.He Got up,Wilson of course with him,and made his way towards Louis,pulling himself onto the sofa and climbing onto Louis' lap and the rest of his legs,one leg on either side of his thighs.

"What is it bubba?"Louis cooed running his hand through Louis' hair making the boy giggle as he stuck his thumb into his mouth and giggled.It was a habit that he got since he was cut off from the dummy altogether now,they were both trying to get him out of it but it was clearly unsuccessful.

"Why Papa eat Planet?"He asked innocently staring at Louis' 8 month baby bump in awe,wondering why his Papa ate a planet.Louis chuckled and shook his head in amusement,him and Liam has tried explaining the whole baby business to Fletcher,they were trying to make him understand that he was going to be a big brother but each time they tired Fletcher would end up distracted and would go back to watching his toons.

"Papa didn't eat a planet you silly goose,"Louis smiled bopping Fletchers nose,"in my tummy is your new baby brother or sister.My little Fletcher is going to be a big brother very soon,"He told his son who stared at Louis with a pout on his lips,his thumb no longer in his mouth and Wilson under his arm.

"I no wittle,me Big boy!"Fletcher gasped bouncing up and down on Louis' lap,"Big boy!Bog Boy!"He continued to Chant as Louis laughed,setting his hands on the boys sides to calm him down and stop his bouncing.Fletcher smiled at his Papa and lent in,placing a sloppy kiss on his Papas cheek.

"But you'll still be my little boy,okay?"Louis laughed blowing a raspberry onto Fletchers chubby cheek making his squeal.

Louis loved his little boy

HELLO MY DARLINGS

I JUST WROTE RANDOM SHIZ

I hope this was alright :3

BABY TWO IS COMING SOON

but Fletcher is now 3 and I feel like crying

How was it?

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace ✌️

~Marie

[QOTC:Favourite chocolate bar?]

[AOTC:So a butterfinger or Toffee Crisp]