Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

It didn't hurt, my mattress was soft and something about the way he climbed on top of me almost made me feel as though he was holding back, a strange gentleness in the way his fingers grabbed me. I gasped loudly and raised my hands haphazardly in front of me, mouth moving as if I was trying to say something and failing.

I blinked up at him, eyes travelling over his face wildly.

His eyes were blazing and deep, narrowed and strange. Like an animal. I thought briefly. 

"I'm- I'm sorry for that..." I spoke in a low, careful, voice. Then I swallowed and looked up at him a little more carefully, pressing a hand on his face. "I am sorry Lowell, I'm not really sure what bed manners people expect and... I don't date people this young-"

"I'm not that young!" He growled low and loud so that it gave me such a shock I turned my head suddenly and stretched out my neck, heart pumping loudly, my cock twitched, pulsated.

I didn't know what I was doing but I got the feeling the longer I turned like that the more riled up I was getting for some reason, so I turned back slowly and saw him breathing heavily, eyes all over me.

I swallowed. Patted his arm. "I'm nearly a decade older than-"

"You keep saying that..." He cocked his head. "'I'm nearly a decade older than you' why do you keep saying that?"

"Because it's true-"

"But you're thirty, I'm twenty next week. If you're thirty why do you keep saying 'nearly' a decade older when you'd be over a decade older than me."

There was an awkward silence between the two of us, my face getting progressively warmer, that scent was getting to me, cloaking me, doing strange things to me.

I turned to take a clean breath of air and he reached out and grabbed my jaw, turning me back forcefully. 

I looked up at him in shock.

"Trying to escape the scent?" He asked darkly.

"W- What?" I didn't know what to say to that.

"Trying to pretend it doesn't burn you alive inside." He grinned slowly, he lowered himself down on me and my breath hitched as he ground down against me and I swallowed, trying to turn onto my side to avoid him.

He reached down gather to two of us together and I struggled to grab his forearm. "Wait wait, not again..." I whined. "Lowell, we've done it enough yesterday, any more than that and it's unhealthy... The human body wasn't meant to-"

He was glaring at me.

I swallowed. "Besides... I have work and any more of this and I won't be able to have breakfast..."

He squinted at me, then pulled back and I thought he had come to an agreement with me. Perhaps he was more sensible than I gave him credit...

As I was sitting up right, however, he suddenly drew me forewords into his lap, my knees on either side of him, I fell forwards into his arms that he wrapped around me like bricks of muscle and embraced me, drawing me into his chest with his arms and not letting me get away, his scent consumed me, filled every space of air I had to breath, not breathing through my nose didn't stop it from making my head dizzy, my body burning up so quickly I couldn't keep up. 

That scent was delicious, as if designed with me in mind, despite not knowing what I was going on my arms relaxed around him after a moment of tense shock, and settled around him, hugging him as I inhaled and my head spun and my eyes felt glassy as I looked up at him and he seemed to be doing the same.