12~

Hanna's POV

After class ended Sunoo went outside the class without telling me anything, I was about to chase Sunoo but the other classmates were interrogating me and Heeseung. I looked at him in the eyes and nodded, we held hand and ran out of the classroom, Sunoo was outside the class looking at us. He hadn't smile the whole day, it is not like him, he smiles brightly everyday. I tried to talk to him but he went somewhere else and talk to someone else, I sighed and Heeseung asked, "What's wrong with you? Are you sick?" He put his backhand on my forehead, "No I'm not, just not feeling the best." I gave him a smile and I forgot there were other students in the hallway, they all said, "Did the Lee Hanna smile? Did she just smile? She was smiling to Heeseung, they're a couple of course she would smile to him." I muttered under my breath, "Oh shit, I should've never smile." Heeseung bent down and whispered, "Why are you cursing babe?" I hit his arm and I said, "I'm going to the bathroom, stay here don't go anywhere."

Heeseung's POV

As Hanna went to the bathroom, I went to find Sunoo. He was sitting at the garden, most people go here when they have a lot in mind. I went up to him and asked, "Why aren't you talking with Hanna? She was waiting for you." He sighed and said, "Aren't you her boyfriend? Why are you telling me to talk to her?" I flicked his forehead and asked, "You like her right?" He looked at me and said, "I like her as a friend only, you're the only person who like her romantically." I chuckled and said, "Aigo paboya, did you just listen to these people without asking her side of the story?" He just nodded and I said, "Go talk to her Sunoo-ah, she likes you too."

I have him a reassuring smile, as we were talking some students came to the garden and said, "Lee Hanna and Kim Chohee is fighting." I opened my eyes widely and went to the bathroom, I saw Chohee slapping Hanna a few times and I went straight to her and cover her. I asked, "Are you okay Hanna-ah?" She nodded and this person supposedly names Chohee starts hitting me with a metal bet, she didn't realize she hitting me.

We couldn't run since Hanna's leg were injured and swollen, I felt something got hit at the back at my head and something was coming out of it and I touched it and took a look. It was a red color liquid, it was blood rushing out of my head, Hanna looked at me and said, "YAHH LEE HEESEUNG, YOU'RE BLEEDING. LET'S GO TO THE HOSPITAL." I looked at her and chuckles I said, "I'm really fine, don't you know your boyfriend is really strong?" I got another hit on the head and vision turned from blur to black.

Sunoo's POV

As I heard Hanna and some other girl fighting Heeseung and I rushed out of the room and by the time I arrived Heeseung has already took the hit for her, her feet were swollen. She couldn't run and Heeseung was slowly trying to guide her back and as they were waking back he got hit by a metal bat, he passed out and everyone called the hospital and cops. Not long after, the cops came to Kim Chohee, put her hands on the handcuffs on her and said, "Miss Kim Chohee you're under arrest for the assault and attempted murder of Mr. Lee Heeseung. You have the right to remain silent, anything you can say will be used against you in court. You have the right to hire an attorney."

Hanna's POV

As the police came and arrested Chohee, the ambulance also arrived. They took Heeseung in the car and I went in the car with him, I held his hand and said, "Yah Lee Heeseung wake up!! Wake up pleasee!!! I'm so sorry this happened to you." I kept crying in the ambulance and kept holding his hand tighter. "Please be strong and wake up Heeseung-ah, I will allow you to tease me whenever you want." I said slowly as tears fell from my eyes." We arrived at the hospital and Heeseung was immediately taken to the emergency room, I waited for him outside. I kept waiting and waiting, I saw one of the doctor walk towards me and said, "His condition may not be the best today, his skull was badly damaged and he has bruises all over his body. He may be unconscious for a day or more." He bowed to me and I returned the bow.

I went after them and walk towards his room, one of the nurses asked, "Excuse me, how can I help you?" I replied, "I want to visit Lee Heeseung, he just finished surgery." The nurse looked over the paper on her hand and said, "Lee Heeseung, the new patient. What is your relationship with Mr.Lee?" I answered, "I'm his friend." The nurse nodded and took me to his room, as I entered his room and saw him laying down unconsciously with bandages around his head, wires attached to his body.

———————————————————————————
Hello dear readers!! How was this chapter? I wrote this chapter in a rush, since I had to prepare many things for the christmas. I think there is some messy plots, wrong grammars, and spellings. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidayy!! Enjoy your day!!

Christmas Reminders
•Happy birthday jesus.
•Christmas isn't all about present.
•As always this author loves you so so much!!🤍

see you on the next chapter, byebyeee!!<33

-your dear author-