"Ashu what is she speaking?" mom asked and went towards him, but he didn't speak a word.

I don't know about others, but his silence gave me the answer that she is speaking truth. Tears brimmed in my eyes but i didn't let them fall.

"Speak up chotey, we all are waiting." bhai said to him, but still he didn't utter a word.

"Why the hell are you not speaking?" Deep yelled at him.

"Its true." he mumbled and the very next second bhai punched him on his face and we all gasped. He looked up with his lip bleeding from side.

"How dare you!" di shouted at him and grabbed his collars.

"How dare you hurt my sister, i never thought that you were that kind of boy." she yelled at him.

"I am sorry." he mumbled.

"Your sorry will not do anything now." ashi said with anger laced in her tone and then turned towards me.

"Muskaan are you okay?" she asked while coming towards me.

"Baby sis say something." di said in a worried tone but i kept looking at him.

"Yes avneetayy please speak something, you are scaring us." bhai spoke.

"Avu.." mom said but i showed her my palm to stop her and slowly started walking towards him.

I saw him shifting on his position with his head still hanged low. The tears in my eyes were making my vision blur but i controlled them. I reached him but He still didn't look at me.

"Happy Anniversary." i mumbled looking at him and his head snapped up. He looked into my eyes in a complete shock.

I couldn't control my tears, so i turned around and ran upstairs. I heard voices calling me to stop but i entered my room and locked it before breaking down completely. The tears which i was stopping, were now flowing continuously. I picked up my parents picture and spoke

"Why Mumma papa why this always happens with me? Don't i deserve to be happy?" I hugged their picture and kept crying until my eyes were out of tears.

Siddharth 

"Happy Anniversary." she spoke and my head snapped towards her in a shock. When i looked into her eyes, i felt my heart shattering into pieces. She was crying and the damn reason is me.

Then she turned and ran upstairs. I felt like she is going away from me forever. Everyone called her, but she didn't listened to anyone.

I am a complete Bastard. I felt like killing myself. How can i do that to that innocent soul.

"I will not leave you." i came out of my thoughts with dada grabbing my collars and punched me in stomach making me fall on the floor.

I deserve this.

"How could you do that to her you Bastard?" he shouted i stood up with difficulty because of the pain in my stomach.

"It was a mistake dada." i spoke slowly.

"Mistake or not but still you hurted my sister and for this i am never gonna forgive you." he spoke and again punched me.

"Abhi let him explain." mom said.

"Please dada let me explain." i spoke 

"What do you want to explain?" he spoke harshly and vaishu di clutched his arm.

"Abhi let him." she said rubbing his arm and he took a deep breathe.

"Speak." he said without looking at me.

"I was having a meeting in the club that day, the clients chose that place and i couldn't deny them because the deal was important for our company. The meeting went smoothly and i had few drinks in between, but after sometime my head started spinning and i was feeling dizzy, a few seconds later, every thing blacked out and the next thing i noticed when i woke up was that i was sleeping beside her. I don't remember a single incident after blacking out." i spoke.

"And after few days i was getting nauseous so i decided to take a test and when i did, it turned out to be positive. I needed to tell him about this, so somehow i got his number and informed him." Roshni said.

"But tell me what were you doing in California?" di asked Roshni.

"I went there with my boyfriend after running from marriage, but then things got complicated and i broke up with him." she answered nervously.

"The things that happened can't be changed now, but we need to handle the situation, you are carrying Nigam's blood so you are allowed to live here until the baby comes, but not after that." Mom said in a stern tone and she nodded.

"Now i am going to my baby, i don't know how she is going to handle all this, she didn't even shed a single tear here." mom said 

"She is like this only aunty, she always bottle up her emotions and never let someone else see them until she wants to, she had already suffered a lot and now this." di said with her tears flowing and i looked down in guilt. I am the reason why everyone is crying.

"Mom we are also coming with you." dada said and all nodded before leaving.

When they left i fell on my knees and burst into tears.

How can i be so bad. Its our Anniversary today and i gave her this gift. She never questioned me about anything and today also she didn't. I wanted her to scream at me, slap me but she just left without saying anything which is hurting me more then anything else.

I had done a kind of mistake which can't be even rectified. I don't know how i am going to handle this.

"Its okay Siddharth." i heard roshni voice and she placed her hand on my shoulder but i jerked her away from me.

"Don't you dare to come near me, i am sparing you just because you are pregnant. Don't think that i stopped hating you for what you did before." i said in an angry voice and she nodded meekly.

"Now get the hell away from my sight." i said and she immediately left for one of the guests room.

I stood up and went outside. Brian was there already.

"Brian take me to bar." i said

"But sir you are injured, you need first aid." he said

"I am your boss not you, so do as i say." i said

"But sir.." he said

"Just do as i said." i yelled and he nodded.

I sat in the car and he drove off to bar.

_____________

So here's the chapter.

I know a number of readers are planning my murder 😅

What do you think about Roshni as she told the truth which Sid didn't know till now. Is she a positive character or negative?

We will meet in next chapter, till then

Love you all stay safe.