Chapter 8: Truth, Forgiveness And Confession 2-2

The hug went on for a couple of minutes, Issei and the girls were having their time cuddling as they were reunited from all the dilemmas between them. Rias then spoke up

"I love you Ise...". Rias then kissed Issei on the lips gently which Issei returned it. It went for 5 seconds then they departed.

"I love you too Rias... you don't mind me calling you like that right?.."

"No..not at all my Ise.." Rias said as she buried her head on Issei's chest.

"Ara ara, i want Ise-kun to call me casually as well." Akeno said, back in her usual smiley face.

"I want Ise-senpai too call me like that too...". Koneko said stoicly.

"You guys..." Issei said with a small smile. He then noticed Kiba and Gasper who hadn't say anything yet. He put on a smile and stood up. The both then approached Issei.

"Ise-kun.." Kiba said with a bit choke in his voice. He then bro-hugged Issei who accepted with spread arms. "When i said that i understand what the girls are going thru, i am a horrible friend right Ise-kun?" Kiba continued to cry as he was burying his head on Issei's shoulder.

"Eto... don't be such a cry baby Kiba, all what matters now is everything is solved." Issei said as he patted Kiba's back. "You helped me once when i was filled with hatred and vengeance but you freed me from those pointless aims.. Until now... i- i don't know how to repay you...". Kiba said after the hug departed. Issei then pats Kiba's shoulder.

"It's ok Kiba... I don't need you to repay me after all, what are friends for?." Issei said with a smile. Kiba then wipe off his tear and nods at Issei. Issei was then attacked by Gasper.

"I-ise-senpai!, please forgive me for saying bad things to you that day!." Gasper said while burying his head to Issei's belly. Issei just made a bitter smile at Gasper meanwhile with Ophis and Azazel.

Ophis put her right palm up, Then, a purple like aura that was shaped like a fallen angel appeared. Azazel just looked at Ophis who had a purple aura on her palm.

"This. was inside him." Ophis said before gripping her palm and then the aura disappeared. Azazel nods. "We shall start observing him from now on." Azazel said seriously. He then continued. "Ophis, are you serious about what you told me and Vali?." Azazel said and turned his head to Ophis. "I, have leaved Khaos Brigade long ago. Issei is now my friend." Ophis said stoicly. Azazel nods. He then put on his annoying smile and walked in to the group who was having their time.

"It's ok Gasper, just please stop crying over me will ya?.' Issei said while he pat Gasper's head. It was then he turned his head to Azazel.

"Haahh, young love, i've always missed being young." Azazel said then he turned his head to Issei who was staring at him. Issei then gave Azazel the 'look' that meant something in it.

'You planned this whole thing from the start right?.' Issei 'said' with his eyes narrowed.

'No, i did not.' Azazel gave Issei the annoying look. He then spoke up.

"Well, now that you guys are united, why don't you go to the party, it is still early for the party to end." Azazel said.

"Sure, why not?... Lets go to the party guys." Issei said to the group. Which all of them nods.

"I, want to go too." Ophis said. Suddenly appearing beside Issei. Issei was expecting a shock from the group but he was surprised that they were not shocked.

"Wait, you guys are not surprised seeing Ophis here?..." Issei asked.

"Not at all, Azazel-sensei told us earlier when we arrived. Onii-sama and Michael-sama will be really busy so the secret is safe until now. In fact, we were surprised that you and Ophis grow a really good friendship." Rias said with a hint of astonishment.