SHALL WE DANCE?

Just like in the rest of the world, it was Christmas in our beloved England, and, consequently, in a certain demon's apartment. Our heroes were having a party, not only because of the great year they had, but also for the Earth each one helped to save.

The apartment was beautifully decorated, with Christmas balls all over the place, and a beautiful tree everyone helped to decorate in the beginning of December. On the tree were decorations of every size and nature, and Crowley wanted to put little records of every century they met on the tree, but unfortunately that handbag with books from the 40's didn't exist anymore (and, even if it did, it couldn't be put on the tree without making it fall with the weight).

They were all there: Aziraphale, Madame Tracy, Mr. Shadwell, Anathema, Newt and Adam and his friends, and Crowley felt like in a family reunion, and if you look from a certain perspective it was true. Even Warlock came, and the demon was very happy to see his godson again.
Aziraphale, thanks to someone, didn't go forward with his terrible idea of dressing up as Santa, after all it would ruin all of Crowley's plans, that would lose the courage and start to laugh since he sees that bearded face.

Yes, Crowley had plans, and those plans included each moment, since the dinner until the end of the party, when everyone leave and he and his angel finally are alone. Of course he loves everyone's company, but something important must be done about the two of them, and for that he needs privacy.

When the kids started to open the presents, Aziraphale knelt down and pulled a very fancy and beautiful package that, Crowley could notice, was wrapped in tartan, very characteristic of the angel, that was now laying it in front of him.

- Is it for me, angel?

- Yes, my dear, I must confess I dedicated some time thinking about what would delight you the most, but I chose something a little bit simple, I hope you like it...

- Anything that comes from you already delights me a lot, angel.

Subtle, Crowley. Very subtle.

Aziraphale gave a very cute smile while he waited for Crowley to unwrap it, and the exclamation of joy that came from him swept him off his feet.

- Angel, I can't believe this is a Bentley keychain!

Crowley was literally fighting so hard to keep his "cool" pose, but he failed miserably, principally when he saw the relief in the angel's face. Aziraphale, when he saw tears welling up from the poor demon's apparently impassive eyes, he broke his smile at the spot, showing a worried expression for the change of humor of his friend.

- Dear, if you didn't like it I can buy you another thing...

- I love it, angel. It's beautiful. Oh, I got something for you too!

Aziraphale looked curious while Crowley catches a black and red present and waited for his angel to unwrap it.

- Oh, dear! It's adorable! Just like your hair!

Aziraphale holds a red bowtie, exactly the same color of the demon's hair, that now smiles with the comparison.

After every guest left, Crowley and Aziraphale were on the sofa of the apartment, while the stereo plays a random Christmas song.

After they drank some glasses of wine, it was the perfect time for Crowley to start his plan.

He snapped his fingers and the music changed, becoming a calmer version if the spetacular "Can't Take My Eyes Off You", from Gloria Gaynor, a cover by Joseph Vincent. The demon stood up and held out his hand for the angel in front of him, inviting him to dance.