Peter Parker x Fem!Reader

After the events of Spider-man: No Way Home
*spoiler warning*
Summary : You recognize Peter.

*

Peter hopped of the ledge of a short building landing with a muffled thud on the concrete sidewalk. He looked around nervously hoping nobody saw him. Nobody was looking. Nobody looked at him anymore and he kind of liked it.

Nobody saw him but you. You we're sitting on a bench with your Nintendo Switch covering your face. You reckgonized Peter from your Midtown yearbook.

*

Today was going to be different. You were going to talk to him. You sat patiently in the coffee shop he frequented. Your leg bounced anxiously and you peered over your novel, eyes locked on the same spot he landed in each day. And just like that, he landed. You quickly pulled the book up and waited for him to walk into the cofffee shop.

You snapped your book shut and stood up, dusting off your jeans and adjusting your shirt. A quick breath out and began the short journey to the cafe's door. You pulled the glass door triggering the bell. Michelle Jones, peered over Peter's shorter figure and he turned his head to see who had just walked in.

Just be casual. You thought to yourself.

"Hi MJ, hello Peter." You greeted the pair. Bewilderment plastered itself on Peter's pale face. MJ just waved and began your usual tea/coffee and pastry.

"How-how do you know who I am?" Peter croaked a weak whisper. When you chuckled, thinking he was kidding his face didn't falter. Your laughing ceased.

"We went to Midtown together, we had English together," you reminded him. You felt a sadness that you hadn't felt before. He didn't remember you? Even after the parties and the notes and the study groups..

"Yes, I rember you but you remember me..?" He asked his confused tone never straying. You exhaled with pure relief.

"What do you mean?" You laughed.

"Uh nevermind," he awkwardly chuckled and pushed the front door of the cafe open and quickly scurried out.

"He went to Midtown with us?" MJ asked as she handed you your tea/coffee and usual pastry.

"You're funny MJ." You told her and left the shop.

*

I got this idea as soon as I left the theater, it was such a great movie with a sad ending

I got this idea as soon as I left the theater, it was such a great movie with a sad ending. I know this is kinda short but I might continue it :)

Oli <3