Loki and Thor - Just Like You

TW : Mention of abuse.
Summary : Thor discovers how Odin treats Loki.

*

    "When I'm king, I'll fight off all the bad guys!" Thor exclaimed. He rolled off of the arm chair and shoved a sword towards Loki. Loki chuckled and lowered the sword in his face and smiled, "And I shall be just like you."

    "Indeed, we will rule Asgard together!" Thor agreed. Odin watched in disgust from his desk.

    "Is something the matter, father?" Loki asked concerned.

    "No, I'm fine." Odin scowled. Loki never seemed to realize Odin's discomfort around him. Thor joyfully grabbed Loki's arm and pulled him into the hall.

     "Come on, lets pull a prank on mother!" Thor suggested.

    "This always ends in disaster, Thor." Loki reminded his excited older brother.

    "I don't seem to remember that." Thor dismissed him.

    "Fine, something small and harmless. What is your plan, oaf?" Loki asked.

    "Spiders in her bathtub? Sticking her book's pages together?" Thor listed off amateur pranks.

    "Child's play, follow me." Loki scoffed. Thor happily followed Loki like a lost puppy into their mother's chambers.

    Loki carefully casted a spell over the room. The pair watched in amazement as the furniture surrounding them floated to the ceiling and flipped to their legs.

    "Woah." Thor breathed out.

    "Yeah, woah." Loki chuckled. He teleported himself and Thor into his quarters.

    "How are we going to see mother's reaction?" Thor whined.

    "I'm sure we'll hear it from Odin." Loki retorted.

    "Why would father say anything?" Thor asked dumbly, tilting his head to the side.

    "You mean father has never reprimanded you for our pranks?" Loki quickly observed.

    "Describe remprimanded," Thor requested.

"He gets angry.." Loki replied vaguely, shuddering at the thought of what he had endured after past pranks. He rubbed his arms fearfully.

"Angry? Loki what does he do?" Thor grew more frantic.

"He hits me sometimes. One time he cut my hair," Loki explained quietly. Thor felt his anger grow. His breathing became heavy. Soon he was blinded by pure rage.

"Thor don't do anything irrational!" Loki yelled after his brother who was already storming down the corridor.

*

Odin deserves Thor's rage

Oli <3