Meeting radio Demon(2)

•Villet Pov•

It been 4 year now and Charlie is busy TV reporters and I need to take a break from killing exterminator. once year I kill exterminator every year and after I use my power to kill exterminator I get sleepy and I tell Charlie I might not make it at her TV meeting today because I tried as hell and I tell Charlie and Veggie and Angle dusk not to tell any one I was staying at the happy hotel so Charlie and Veggie and Angle dusk promised not to tell anyone so after and 3 hours I sense that Charlie was in trouble i quickly wake up and got up and I teleporting down stairs and I see Veggie pissed.

Me: "hay Veg you ok?"

Veggie: "no I'm no.... python your in your PJ?!?" *cover eye*

Angle dusk: "well I think he look sexy~"

Me: *mask trun pink me*

(This is your PJ and the reason Angle dusk call you sexy because what you are wearing)

Me: "I'm so sorry Veggie I got up and i just sense that Charlie and you two were in troub-?"

Charlie: "hay Maggie and Python?!"

Veggie: "why..?"

Me: "yeah..?"

Charlie: "radio Demon is at the door?!"

Veggie: "what!?"

Me / Angle dusk: "uh who?"

Charlie: "what should I do?!?"

Veggie: "well don't let him in?!"

As Charlie went to open the door and who do me and Veggie and Angle dusk see wait a minute that the radio Demon

???: "may I speak now?!"

Charlie: "you may?"

???: "Alastor pleasure to Meeting you sweetheart. I'd a pleasure excuse my sudden visit but I saw your Fiasco on a picture show and I just couldn't resist water performance why I haven't been invited attain to the stock market crash of 1929 so many orpha-"

Veggie: *point a spear at the radio Demon* "stop right there I know your game I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here you pompous cheesy top show shitlord"

Alastor: "dear if I want to hurt anyone here*speak in a demon voice: į wőųłđ őf đőņę şő"

Me: *masks trun red*