"Yeah... she does" Sirius said, his face turning slightly disgusted as he spoke. "Sirius, we know you're a f*gg*t" Orion said sternly, "We know you're with that half-blood boy". Regulus shook his head to say that he didn't say anything, "Everyone knows you're gay Sirius, you shouted it when drunk at a dinner party" Regulus mumbled.

Sirius's jaw dropped. "Oh yeah" He laughed nervously. 

"Is he still here?" Orion asked lifting his eyebrow. "I'm sure Walburga would be thrilled to meet him".

A thump came from outside and Regulus and Sirius both ran to the window. Regulus winced at the sight. Remus had fallen, supposedly off of the roof, and landed on his back. "Moony" Sirius shouted down his window, completely forgetting his father's presence in the room. "I'm alright Pads" Remus shouted back, his voice was forced out and he was groaning in pain. "Yeah right, KREACHER!" Regulus called. Kreacher appeared and Regulus told him to go make sure Remus was okay.

Sirius cries out in outrage when Kreacher apparated Remus into the room.

"Father dont look" Sirius said jumping in attempt to block his father's view of Remus.

"Hello Mr Lupin" Orion said ignoring Sirius's desperate attempts to stop him. "You're Lyalls son aren't you?". Regulus and Sirius froze in shock. Their father wasn't throwing curses at him or calling for his wife. He was being civil and polite.

"Yes sir, I'm Remus, Remus Lupin" Remus said with a polite smile and not a trace of fear flickered in the tall boys eyes. "Your father is an incredible wizard, shame he married that muggle woman hm?" Orion said, he was testing Remus. "Yes, my mother wished to have nothing to do with the wizarding world, when I got my letter to Hogwarts she left, I have not seen or heard from her since" Remus said nodding in agreement, he knew what was going on. Remus was highly intelligent and could read people almost perfectly.

Regulus highly admired Remus's intelligence, he wished that he was on the same level. Rumors went around that Remus was very nearly sorted into Ravenclaw in his first year, despite him not being educated on reading or writing very well.

"You're a good man Mr Lupin, I admire that, but I must ask, how are your grades in school?" Orion asked. Sirius and Regulus shared an amused look, was their father approving of a choice in Sirius's life?.

"Highest in the year father! McGonagall said that he is the best wizard she has ever had in Gryffindor!" Sirius exclaimed. Regulus nodded, "Remus has the highest level of intelligence in the entire of their year, second to only the brightest seventh years" Regulus confirmed. Remus rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, I wouldn't say I'm that smart" Remus chuckled.

"Don't be modest boy, if you're highly intelligent you should be proud" Orion said patting Remus's shoulder. "Now, what are your intentions with my son?" Orion asked. Remus looked shocked to be asked this question. From what he had heard from both Black brothers was that their father didn't care about either of them enough to ask how their day had been.

"I only wish to make him happy sir, that is my only intention, making Sirius happy is the only thing that matters to me, my grades come naturally" Orion chuckled at Remus's answer.

"I can see why Sirius has taken a liking to you, we need to get you out of here before my wife returns, she's gone to visit her sister" Orion said hastily leading Remus out of the front door and asking if he knew his way home.

Regulus and Sirius stood in shock in the doorway as Orion shook Remus's hand and told him to come over any time.

When Remus was gone, Orion turned to the boys and smiled, which was a very rare sight indeed. "Regulus my boy, do you have anyone you fancy?". Regulus shook his head slowly. It was a lie. Regulus was head over heels in love with someone, but they were much too good for him, he thought. "Excellent, because your mother has found you a match" Orion said looking quite sad for his son as Regulus's face fell. "There is someone, isn't there?" Orion asked Sirius concerned as Regulus stormed off. "Yeah, I think so, some kid in my year" Sirius said watching his brother storm up the stairs.

"FUCK YOU ALL! I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED!" Regulus's shouts could be heard.

Walburga appeared in the doorway looking sour as ever. "Regulus Black! Get down here!". Regulus stomped down the stairs and stood in front of the woman angrily. "You are to be married, to Pandora Lestrange" Walburga said. Regulus let out a shriek. "NOT DORA! SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND AND BELLATRIX'S SISTER IN LAW!" Regulus shouted, "I would rather marry Sirius!".

"Don't say that, they might actually make us get married" Sirius cried out in fright. "Don't be ridiculous Sirius, you are siblings and you're a boy, it wouldn't work anyway" Walburga scoffed before turning to Regulus. "If you want to live, you will marry Pandora Lestrange" Walburga said sternly. "Then kill me, I'm not marrying her" Regulus said before running up to his room and slamming the door shut.

Dearest Regulus Black

It's me, Pandora. Did you hear the terrible news?

They're trying to marry us!!!

we are practically cousins! and you're my best friend.

Don't worry though Reggie, I will find a way to convince my parents to call off the wedding. You know I like that Lovegood boy right?

Love

Pandora Lestrange

Dear Pandora Lestrange,

I'm sorry Dora, I tried to convince my mother not to go through with it.

Last year she tried to make Sirius marry Narcissa, she is actually our cousin. My family are sick, its not uncommon for us to be married off to people we are related to.

And yes, that Lovegood boy seems to like you too, why would I allow our families to ruin your life hm?

You know who I like, and I doubt my family will let me marry him instead, so maybe, elope with the Lovegood boy, we could both be with who we love then.

Yours

Regulus Black

Regulus put the letter in the owls beak and it flew out of the window.

He looked up to see Sirius leaning against his doorframe.

"So, is it true?" Sirius asked. "Is what true?". Sirius rolled his eyes and sat on Regulus's desk. "You know, you like James right?".

Regulus blushed and shook his head. "No, I do not, he is an arrogant self absorbed Lily Evans obsessed Blood traitor" Regulus said defensively.

"Mhmmm, well, when you came to sleep in my room during the storm, you were cuddled up to me saying how much you love my best friend, and the only best friend of mine I know you spend time with is James" Sirius said poking Regulus's forehead before standing up. "And he's not Lily Evans obsessed, he came clean about him not actually liking her when I told him about me and Remus".

Regulus tilted his head to the side. "I can set you two up, if you want". Regulus's eyes widened and he looked up happily. "Really?!" Regulus said. "Mhm,but if he hurts you, I'll use those curses mother uses on me" Sirius said tugging on his own shirt sleeves before exiting the room.

"But Im still engaged to Pandora" Regulus said sadly.

a/n

Wolfstar are together finally.

Regulus has a crush on James.

Pandora is in love with Xenophilius.

Regulus and Pandora are engaged.

Orion isn't as much of a douchebag as we thought.

A lot happened this chapter 🤣

okie dokie

goodbye 👋

Taylor (●’◡’●)ノ

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎