Part 23 "lets get this started then"

Bucky:you think

Bucky holds your waste, you hold his fore arms and lay your head on his chest.

*Bucky's pov*

I love how small she is in my arms, her piercing blue eyes are still in my view as she places her head on my chest. I just wish I could tell her my full story but she would 100% push me away if she found out it's all my fault. All I want to do is keep her here in my arms forever, I know that is stupid and cringe but I just really like her, just at that moment I realise if she pushes me away and hates me for what I done, then I would be completely ok considering I probably deserve it, the only problem is if my heart would accept loosing her. When i go to say something the lift bings and the doors open.

*Y/n's pov*

Bucky has been really quite since we got in the lift, I don't realise until I hear the bing of the lift and realise it sounds quite loud when it breaks the silence, I spent the full time holding bucks strong arms, he has always made me look tiny since I met him but now in his arms so tightly I feel it. We step out the lift and go into the training suite, I go into my drawer and pull out a sheet of paper and fill in the top "Bucky Barnes"I look up and notice Bucky reading the sheet.

Bucky:you have good handwriting

Y/n:thanks Bucky now should we do memory and patterns first or physical

Bucky:your telling me I could have got that option last time

Y/n:yeah but we weren't really nice to each other so you didn't get the option

Bucky:well this time I will do physical first

Y/n:take off your top and let's get this started then

Bucky:you just want to see my topless don't you

Y/n:no but Steve topless maybe we could make some negotiations

Bucky takes his top off and looks at you, you are a little taken back cause you never realised ho strong he was, you look at his abs then his arms then his face, he is staring at you with a evil grin on his face.

Bucky:like the veiw

Y/n:it was for me to fill out

Bucky:oh yeah sure I've definitely not read the sheet