.Chapter Thirteen.

Enid's Pov:

It's Christmas Eve and I have a lot to do, I need to go to the mall and get Jaden and Riley something. Their coming to my house tomorrow to have Christmas dinner and we're having a Christmas party.

I get out of bed go and have a quick shower, I do my hair, makeup and get dressed. I walk downstairs and get an apple and cut it up into pieces, I got some peanut butter out and dip my apples in there.

^Outfit

^Outfit

I call an Uber and go to the mall, when I get there I see that it isn't to busy but paparazzi is there. I really don't want to talk to them right now because my anxiety is super bad.

Hollywoodfix: Enid what's it like being Machine Gun Kelly's daughter

Thedailystardust: What are you doing for Christmas

Thelifeofkevinwong: Why are you always with Jaden Hossler and you guys dating or just friends

Hollywire: Is Jaden spending Christmas with you

A million questions were asked as I was walking from the car park to the actual mall. When I get inside I feel my heart sink there are to many people here. I run to the bathroom and call my dad but he don't pick up so I try Jaden and he answer.

Jaden: Hey beautiful

Enid: *sniffs* J-jaden

Jaden: Enid what's wrong

Enid: *Voice breaks* Come get me please

Jaden: Where are you

Enid: The mall in the girls toilets

Jaden: Okay I'm on my way

Enid: *Struggling to breath* I-I c-can't breath

Jaden: Take deep breaths okay. Breath in *She does* and now breath out *she does* Do you know what caused this

Enid: Paparazzi and to many people

Jaden: Okay I'm here now

I hear the door open and someone say my name. Obviously its Jaden so I run out and hug him. He takes me to the car while he's holding my hand and hiding my face from the paparazzi. When we get into his car their still recording.

He drove away and took me home, I asked him to stay but he had to go baby sit his sister. I go to my room and start crying. I hate this life.