Kamui woods attcked the villain then got pushed back telling him that he is the incarnation of evil.

Izuku: oh, here it comes!

Stranger 6: show us something flashy, tree-man!

Izuku: Pre-emptive...

Kamui woods: binding...

Izuku and kamui woods:... Lacquered chain prison!

???: canyon cannon!

A huge lady came by and kicked the vaillain in the face knocking him off the train tracks onto the street. A lot of male came infront of both you and took pictures.

Thirsty men: here it is, here it is, here it is, here it is.

Huge lady: today is the day of my debut! My name is mt. Lady. A pleasure to make your ass-quaintance.

Thirsty men: here it is, here it is, here it is, here it is.

The crowd cheered.

We stayed for a bit because Izuku eas writing and muttering.

Stranger 6: hey wait, you're taking notes? You wanna be a hero? That's great! You can do it!

Y/n (sweatdrop): didn't I tell you he did that...

Izuku (small blush): yes! I'll do my best!

Y/n: Izuku, let's go before were late!

...

Teacher: since you're all third years, it's about time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but... You're all... Pretty much planning to go inti the hero course, right?

He threw the papers in the air while the students began using their quirks excpet you, midorya, and katsuki!

Teacher: yes, yes, you all have wonderful quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules!

Katsuki: teach! Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with these extras!

Class: that was uncalled for, katsuki!

Y/n: yeah, katsuki will be looking up to me!

The class laughed.

Katsuki: shut up, you snowy beanpole!

Teacher: oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to UA high, right, bakugo?

The class was surprised.

Katsuki: that's exactly why you guys are just extras! I aced the mock test! I'm the only one at this school who could possibly get into UA. I'll definitely surpass all might and become the top hero! My name'll be inscribed on the list of top earners!

Teacher: oh yeah, midorya and y/n wanted to go to UA, too, right?

Everyome except you and katsuki looked at midorya and burst out laughing.