Foot Lovers Pizza

It's been a hectic week, to say the least. While being Logan's waterboy wasn't all bad, Nathan was proving to be more than Shawn initially gambled on. Ian however, he's more or less been the same idiot jock to deal with, only now he's tripping on even more ego than usual. Shawn entered the classroom early, their new meetup. Miller and Jason have already been told to stay away during these. "Yo," Shawn mumbles, finding Laura sitting on top of a desk like it were some elegant throne with Ian standing next to her like some hulking bodyguard. The queen bee tilted her head annoyed, "hi Adonis, hi Queen," Shawn says, this time louder than before.

"Forgetting something doormat?" Ian asks to smirk, "or do you prefer footboy, I can never remember," he adds with a snicker.

"I'm fine with whichever you prefer," Shawn flatters in a flat tone. "Your waterboy is only for making you comfortable," he says trying to slip out of his greasy vans.

Ian stops him quickly, "no more taking your shoes off, Flynn's right your feet always reek," he says deflating the skater in an instant.

Damn it, Flynn. Biting his lip Shawn nods and steps closer heading to Laura first as he was taught. If he can't take his shoes off around them then what's the point? He was here to get them addicted not to be their footboy.

Shawn knelt in front of Laura sliding her sandal off, her foot looked a lot like Nathan's only smaller and with painted nails. Her feet smell better than his, they may be cousins but they could pass as twins. He brought his lips to the top of her foot, holding down a firm smooch and slipping his tongue out as trained. After her, he crawled towards Ian. Today he was wearing his dirty black shoes, Shawn took them off now able to ignore the stench with a straight face. Ian brought his socked toes to the skater's nose, squeezing tightly, choosing to ignore the slight whimper. "I love when you make that sound," Ian said with a cruel grin, Shawn shot him a beady glare but nothing more.

Laura giggled, watching intently. Scowling, the skater slipped off the sock letting Ian's massive foot breathe. The meaty toes instantly ploughed for his lips squeezing whatever could fit into Shawn's mouth. The skater closes his eyes, whimpering this time out of pain, instinctively he grabbed the huge light brown foot. Shawn immediately remembered he couldn't take it out, instead, he tugged it gently trying to reposition the toes somewhere less painful. Four colossal toes were crammed in his mouth.

Ian chuckled watching him manage to suck his toes. Shawn wormed his tongue between his toes, with his daily foot licking there wasn't much of a vile taste left. That didn't make it any less humiliating. Ian pulled his foot from Shawn's mouth leaving the skater gagging. He didn't have much time to recover before he found the massive sole hovering in front of his face. He winced at the sight before going in for a begrudging lick. Sometimes he wondered if it was even worth getting them addicted anymore. Shawn tried not to think so pessimistically, of course, he had to get them addicted, it's the only way Ian will ever stop bullying him and the only way Laura would ever date him. Up and down, the skater lapped away like a dog. There wasn't too much of a flavour, not any sweat, just something that only Ian's foot could naturally produce. Shawn was sick of it.

As is reading his mind, Ian stopped, pulled his foot back. Without a word he stood up, towering over the kneeling skater. He walked around Shawn, forcing him to straighten his back and sat down on him without warning. His arms buckle under the weight, grunting as he tries to hold up Ian. "Come on, carry me around," he orders chuckling. Laura snickers pulling out her phone, no doubt taking pictures and videos.

Shawn took in a breath, with shaking limbs he started slowly crawling around the classroom. "Think you can run off a few pounds next practice," the skater grunts.

Laura was ready to punish him but Ian laughed and she stayed sitting, "only if I have you to lick my feet clean afterwards." The occasional outburst was to be expected from Shawn, he wasn't trained yet, but Laura had plans for him. The skater continued to carry around the hefty jock on his back, heaving under the weight. Finally, the bell rang and Ian got off him, "that was fun footboy," he says dismissively.