Chapter 29: Restaurant Opening

Restaurant opening

Ma Chi called for a crane.

It's too late to rent a car now. The plan to go to the farm today can only be delayed until tomorrow.

The food materials in the restaurant are running out. Today, Li Sinian went to each household to collect vegetables.

We all know that Li Sinian needs to buy ingredients. This time, he doesn't need Mother Zheng to follow him. He went to collect them himself.

Today, he still collected ten. After the helpers in the store took the dishes away, Li Sinian rarely didn't hurry home to have a rest. Instead, he turned his steps and went to Wang Zedong's house.

Wang Zedong didn't go out all day today. He didn't go to see his vegetable field baobei. He nervously stayed at home and pulled the curtains tightly in the daytime for fear that others might not know that he was guilty of being a thief.

(Can mean precious/treasured vegetable field or baby vegetable field)

When Li Sinian rang the doorbell, Wang Zedong was eating. When he heard the news at the door, he trembled and fell to the ground after eating half of the chicken leg.

Wang Zedong's wife kicked him, "Is your mouth leaking la? Can't even eat rice properly!"

Wang Zedong didn't speak and stared at the door with a stiff face.

Within two minutes, the doorbell rang again.

Wang Zedong's wife got up to open the door. Wang Zedong shouted to her, "Wait a minute!"

Wang Zedong's wife has a lot of opinions about his neurotic virtue of not doing anything all day today. Now she can't even move the door. She can't stand it at last.

"Are you sick? You stay at home all day and don't do anything! You don't watch the fields, don't do housework, and you can leak your mouth when you eat. Now you don't even get out of the door. If you don't think about it, just say it!"

Wang Zedong was roared and shrunk his neck. Just at this time, the doorbell rang again.

Wang Zedong's wife stopped caring about him and strode to the yard to open the door. Wang Zedong wanted to stop her and opened his mouth.

At this time, Wang Zedong huddled on the small stool in front of the tea table. In front of him was a rice basin as big as his face. He stared at the meat in the rice basin, looked wronged and frightened, and looked a little pitiful.

As soon as Li Sinian entered the door, he saw such a scene.

Good education made him tense and didn't laugh. He just smoked from the corners of his mouth.

Wang Zedong's wife quickly asked Li Sinian to sit down and made him tea.

In her peripheral vision, he saw Wang Zedong's expression that looked like he touched a ghost. She couldn't help rolling her eyes.

Li Sinian drank tea slowly. When Wang Zedong was about to burst out, he made a noise.

"Mr. Wang, can I talk to you alone?"

This sentence made Wang Zedong like a deflated ball. The idea of ​​directly kicking Li Sinian out flashed in his mind just now dissipated in an instant.

Before Wang Zedong reacted, Wang Zedong's wife got up first.

"Mr. Li and my Lao Wang have something to talk about about work? Then I'll avoid it first. Aiyou, it's just that our family is used to eating on the tea table. The leftovers at this table are a bit unsightly, don't you dislike it ah."