So Impatient

XXX

"Sasori, I'm bored." You whined stretching out his name.

"So what do you expect me to do about it?" He asked slightly bitterly. You were in the Atatsuki hideout lounging about in Sasori's room; to his consent. You both hadn't had a mission in a long time. And, like a small child, you needed a way to keep yourself busy.

"I don't know. Put on a puppet show?" You asked. Right after you said that you started snickering, which turned to full on laughing. "I'm sorry," you said in between laughs, looking at the scowl on his face. "Seriously," you said, finally calming down.

He let out a sigh. "Somehow I wonder how you manage to be so childish, (Y/n)."

"So how old are you?"

"Old enough."

"How many puppets do you have?"

"I told you already."

"They say you're a living puppet, is that really true?"

"Look, why don't you go bother, I don't know, Deidara or Tobi for a while and leave me alone." This was the first time he was so annoyed with you. The rest of the team gave him props on how he actually managed to put up with you. Maybe you went a bit too far this time.

You walked to him. He was sitting by his desk, working on a design for one of his latest puppets. "I'm sorry." You said, standing behind him. You rested your hands on his shoulders, but he flinched away.

"Don't touch me!" He exclaimed and jumped up from his seat. You narrowed your eyebrows at him as he turned his back to you.

"Well its not as you can actually feel anything. I wouldn't really expect you to know what its like." You said, matching his bitter tone from earlier. "You want to know why I always act so childish, why I always annoy you? Its because I like spending time with you. And I just want you to notice me. But I'm scared, because of this line of work that we're in. I feel like I could lose you at any moment."

You then let out a small laugh. "I don't know why I'm telling you this. You obviously don't care about me. You just see me as some irritant child." You said and headed for the door. You grabbed the door knob, but you felt a hand tug your wrist.

"You never let me speak." He said and pulled you close to him. You could feel his eyes boring holes into your head. "So impatient, (Y/n)." His voice was like liquid silk. So seductive.

His hands were on your hips, keeping you from moving. He leaned in. You didn't know what to do, except let his lips brush against yours. You wasted no time in kissing him back, snaking your arms around his neck, closing the space between you.

The kiss quickly deepened and Sasori had you both stumbling backwards toward the bed. He broke the kiss and pushed you onto the mattress. You moaned as he pinned you down. You resumed kissing him, but it wasn't enough for him. He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance, but you denied. He then grinded down his hips making you gasp, which he took as an opening and nimbly slipped his tongue into your mouth.

You both fought for dominance, but he was sly and slipped a hand under your shirt, squeezing your breast, making you moan into the kiss. He hastily pulled you shirt off and you unclipped your bra and let it slip off your shoulders. He kissed down from your earlobe down your neck. You felt your face getting hot when he found your sensitive spot and bit down, clearly leaving a mark. You inhaled sharply.

Sasori proceeded in kissing further down, until he reached your breasts. He took one nipple in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the small bud and the bit down lightly on it. He massaged your twin. He then switched. You already started letting out soft moans. You could feel the heat pooling between your legs.

He pulled away from you body, and you whined in disappointment. He removed his cloak. He wasn't wearing a shirt underneath so you could see his torso. He was actually more built than you thought he was. You never really noticed how perfect he was. His skin tone, his hair, his eyes. It is explainable that he was not entirely human, because someone completely human could not look this beautiful.

He pressed his body against yours and kissed you with so much passion it was making it hard for you to think clearly. Not that you actually wanted to. He grinded down again. You could feel how hard he was, and it was driving you insane. "Sasori," you moaned. "I want you."

"So impatient," he cooed, his voice lower and oh so sensual. He didn't even have to try. His hands roamed your body. Every part of your skin that he touched was set ablaze. You were already so sensitive. His hands finally reached where you needed them to be. He pulled down your pants and you were left in only your panties; soaked by now of course.

He shifted down your aching flesh, down in between your legs. The bastard was actually taking off your underwear with his teeth. "Oh my god," you said under your breath. He kissed up your thigh and spread your legs.

"Your soaking wet. Want me to help you out, (Y/n)?" He asked sinfully. You nodded enthusiastically. The first slow swipe of his tongue over your entrance left you a moaning mess. He licked your clit slowly, he wanted to make you beg, but you weren't going to give in. You ran your hands through his scarlet red hair, guiding him where he needed to be.

You gasped loudly when he inserted one finger inside you. Then another; he started thrusting in you, scissoring you. "Fuck!" You muttered under your breath. "Please, Sasori! More!" When he started to suck on your clit is when your body decided that it had enough. You came with shout and pulled harshly on his red locks. He didn't stop when he felt your body quivering. You felt him lick every drop from you.

It wasn't enough.

Sasori quickly discarded of the rest of the clothes he had on. He thrusted in you without warning. He let out a groan. "Fuck, you're so tight (Y/n)!" He waited for you to adjust to having him inside you. He kissed down your neck. The small moan you let out was enough for him.

He pulled nearly all the way out and plunged back into you, making you scream. "That's right, let everyone know you're mine." He said, his voice now raspy and strained. With each thrust he gave you tried to meet. Pretty soon you two found a rhythm. That rhythm gradually became faster and faster until you could hear the springs in the mattress.

The pit in your stomach was growing hotter and hotter. The room was filled with you and Sasori's noises combined. Your eyes closed out of pleasure and you tried to focus on that. You didn't want this to end too soon. Pure ecstasy.

He managed to get a hand in between you two, and was rubbing your bud to the same pace of his thrusts. You threw your arms around his back. You dug your nails into him, probably drawing blood. You were both panting messes by now. "Fuck! Sasori, I'm so close!"

"Me too, I-I c-can't hold on hold on m-much longer!" He moaned.

You inhaled sharply, and everything stopped, even time itself. You screamed so loud any rational person would have thought you were being tortured. Thank goodness Sasori's room was the furthest away from all the rest. You entire body went limp from exhaustion. He slowly pulled out of you and lay next to you.

"Woah," was the only thing you managed to say before your eyes closed for well needed rest. The last thing you felt was Sasori holding on to you, while you drifted off to sleep, him right behind you.

You remembered one of the questions that you also asked him before was that if he was a puppet could he still have sex. You guess you now know the answer to your question.

XXX

AN: Please don't arrest me for this, or hunt me down and kill me... This was just an experiment.