𝐈𝐈.

IT HAS BEEN A YEAR AND THE GIRL CAME TO A CONCLUSION

Thatcher was sure of it.

She's the Takemichi of the story. She replaced the crybaby and now she's been given the burden of the time leaper's problem. She wasn't sure if it was a good idea or a bad one. She might have changed the storyline already. Looking behind her, she sees her sleeping parents. It was already late and she was in front of them after she escaped her crib.

It was easy considering she used to do it in her past life to stress her mother, Gloria. Though her main target was always her birth father, Javier. The man always praises her wild behavior while Gloria scolded her for it.

Shaking the memory away, she walked her way to the kitchen to find some crackers or something to chew on. She needed stimulation so, she can think better. Alas, she found a box of baby crackers in the bottom drawer. She used a fork to open the cracker before walking back to her room and climbing up to the crib.

The crib was full of weird plush toys. Her old weird blue monster toy, a plush toy of an ink monster, and a pillow. She hugged her two plush toys with a cracker on her mouth. It was hard to eat with baby teeth that's for sure.

'Ahhh, this sucks. I could ignore the story and just live my life,' she thought looking out the window to watch the night sky.

'I'll worry more about this when I'm old enough. I just want to meet Kakucho,' With that, the baby girl fell asleep with a half-empty baby cracker.

◆━━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━━◆

The day has come. Thatcher is now five years old and ready to begin her first day of nursery. She was excited. 'In the manga, Takemichi meets Kakucho as a child before moving away! This is my chance!' she thought with a determined plan.

"You excited for your first day, Cher?" her mother, Shinobu asked sweetly with a smile. Thatcher only nodded while clutching her bag straps tighter.

Giyuu was looking at Thatcher with a neutral look. Thatcher knew that look, it was the look that Jay use to have when he watches Joe win in soccer. Waddling her way towards him, she tugged on his pants. "Papa, can you take me to school tomorrow?" she asked politely.

Giyuu was touched by her request. He looked at Shinobu seeing she was chuckling at him. "It's alright, you can take her tomorrow. I have to meet up with some people," she smiled at them before opening the door. "Let's go Cher-chan~. We don't want to be late on your first day~," she hummed. Thatcher nodded before walking her way to Shinobu.

"Bye-bye, Papa!"

Being mentally matured, Thatcher was the only one in the kindergarten who wasn't amused with the toys and activities in the room. She was only interested with Kakucho, the kid who was playing with a robot toy and was all alone. She took a deep breath before approaching the boy.

"Hello," she meekly greeted waving a little before sitting next to him. "What do you have there?" she asked him.

The boy didn't expect the attention, much less from a girl. "It's my toy, my mom bought it yesterday for me," he answered not looking at her.

Thatcher took notice of this and sighed. "It's a nice toy, I didn't bring mine though," she mumbled leaning her head on the table. "Can you tell me how your toy works?" she asked looking at him. He became flustered and nodded.

Kakucho took his time explaining the toy to Thatcher, if anything she could tell he was excited explaining his toy to someone. It reminded her of Manny, Luke, and Phil. They were someone who Thatcher swore to be close with.

While explaining, Kakucho remembers something important. "I'm Kakucho by the way, what's your name?" Thatcher froze up. She didn't know if she should tell him her real name or the name that she's supposes to have. Either way, it could affect the plot of the story.

"Just call me Michi~,"

◆━━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━━◆

ᴍɪᴄʜɪ