Finding the Arachnid Homosapien

Start from the beginning

TIMOTHY CHALMEANT!! OH EM GEE. You are a big fan of timthy chalmeant since he was in.... actually, you've never seen any of his movies before but you think he's hot.

"Oh hello?" Tim says to you, "Who are you?"

"I-ha-eh ehr so- benedicy cumbersome frie-friend of his!" you stutter out. DAMNIT your nervours!!

"Laugh out loud. You're funny. Calm down, it's ok. I'm Timothy Chalmeant, nice to meet you," he says to you, holding out his hand.

"The pleasure is mine, believe me Sir Chalmeant. How are you doing?" you ask.

"Oh good, quite swell actually. I'm about to make some slime," he says, "just waiting for Benedict to bring us our glue and borax. I'm so excited, love cast bonding activities!!"

Ohh, that's what his Targumpt order was for. Interesting.

"Would you mind if I asked you, what's your favorite slime texture?" you ask.

"OH NY GOD!! THICK AND GLOSSY SLIME IS THE BEST!!" he answers enthusiastically.

"SAME OH EM GEE," Senpai Lawton says along.

"Oh! I love icee slimes," you say, but you notice Tim's demeanor instantly changes.

Timothe looks disgusted. "You...you like ICEE SLIME? That's literally the worst slime texture to ever exist!!" he screams, "it's so much residue and feels so w-wet!!"

You are shocked! How can someone not like icee slimes, especially Mister Chalmeant!!?? You are confilcted.

On one hand, he's very hot, but on the other, you have a duty to defend your favorite slime texture.

Ah, fuck it.

"Icee slimes are the best texture!! The wetness is the best part," you argue, "There's no valid reasoning for anyone to not enjoy the sizzles that come from it and oooh the crisp sounds it emanates. I never would've thought you, the sizzliest man of Hollyboog, would hate icees."

After your monologue, you are burning with defensive passion and want to keep arguing, but at that moment there is a knock on the door.

"Hello? Timmo and fun fan?" Benedict shouts ad he opens the door, carrying Targumpt bags of glue and borax, "Ah, there you both are!"

"SLIME! THICK AND GLOSSY! FINALLY!" Timathe screams.

"Ah yes, here we are mate," Ben says as he lays the bags down on the table in the middle of the room, "Got two gallons of glue-all, just for you and your thickies."

"Oh many thanks, Benald," Timothy says, "So glad you didn't get instant snow..." he says, looking intently at you.

"Oh come on! It's not my fault you can't appreciate the greatness of icee slimes," you say.

"Icee slimes...?" Benedict inquires, "I-I-I..."

Ben starts to stutter. "Who-what w-wha- are yo-huh?" he mumbles. His face grows increasingly anxious and he's beginning to look horrified.

"Did you say 'icee slimes'?" he questions again, but this time, there is hostility in his voice and his feet have somehow risen from the ground. "Icee slimes are dosgusting and should be banished from this planet!" he yells.

"THATS WHAT I SAID," Timouth shouts in agreement.

"Huh? What? Hold on HOW ARE YOU FLYING?" you scream, "What's going on? Why are you so mad?"

Benedict is floating in the air an he suddenly..has a red cape?? And he has a necklace with an...eye? Oh, oh no. Not again...

"Doctor Strange is real too?" you ask, afraid.

At that moment, Timothy runs toward you and grabs your arm. "I've seen this before," he says to you. He looks you right in the eye. "This isn't good, we must take off at once!"

He guides you out of the room and eventually out of the studio. As you run, you hear Benny screaming.

"ICEE SLIMES??? ICEE SLIMES ARE VILE AND FEEL LIKE BILE. A DEVIL GIVEN DEVIL DRIVEN CREATION!!" he yells behind you.

You are afraid to turn around and see him, but his screams are becoming more distant as you and Tim run away, back into the city.

You both are finally able to catch your breath when you walk into a McDonalds. Bent over huffing and gasping for air, you ask, "Do HUNGGH you wanba BREATHEING get some f-WHEEZE-food?"

Timothy nods quietly and you both walk over to stand in line to order. You both start to relax, but you look over at Timmy and he has a very solemn and serious expression on his face.

"Have you met Andrew yet?" he asks you gravely.

What?