[034] ━━ I LOVE YOU! ONLY YOU!

Start from the beginning

       Yuri blushes again. 

       "What class do you have next?" Jungwon whispers, his pinky hooking around Yuri's. 

      "Japanese," Yuri whispers back, "why?" 

      Jungwon grins brightly, "because I'm walking you to your next class, duh." 

      Yuri tries to tame her heart which was burning wildly. There was no way Yuri could contain how she felt now. It was a raging wildfire. It was untamable. She couldn't get it under control, no matter how hard she tries. "It's on the other side of the school, Jungwon. You don't need to walk me to my next class." 

       There was a fierce look glimmering in Jungwon's eyes, "I'm going to walk you to Japanese, Yuri." And Yuri knew there was no pointing fighting Jungwon on this subject, so she simply shrugs and turns to face the front, her shoulder brushing Jungwon's. 

        "It's your fault if you're late for your next class."

        Jungwon nudges his knee against Yuri's. "Anything for you." 

       Yuri wants to combust into a thousand golden particles. Even as she walks alongside Jungwon, stares stuck to their side of her face, Yuri still wants to combust into a thousand shiny golden particles, particles that will decorate her heart and be able to show Jungwon just how much Yuri loves him. She loves Yang Jungwon a lot. She feels the love as he holds her bouquet of flowers, and how he kisses her forehead goodbye when they reach her class. Yuri wants to hold onto Jungwon tightly and never let go. 

       Ha-Yoon grins at Yuri, leaning over to smell the flowers. "Wow, he really loves you huh?" 

      Yuri blushes brightly. "Shut up." 

      Monday keeps on surprising Yuri. As she exits her Japanese class, talking enthusiastically with Ha-Yoon, she finds Jungwon leaning on the wall, waiting for her. Ha-Yoon grins and nudges Yuri before leaving her alone with Jungwon, whose eyes sparkled as he gazed at the girl. Yuri's heart swells with love once more. 

        "Jungwon, what are you doing here?" Yuri asks as he falls into step beside her. 

       "Walking with you to the cafeteria," Jungwon responds, "is that okay? I had to leave class early to make it here in time." 

        Yuri smiles fondly at Jungwon, "it's fine, I just wasn't expecting to see you." 

        "I said I'd fight for you, Yuri," Jungwon answers honestly, "so I intend to never leave you alone. Where are we going? The cafeteria isn't this way." 

      "So put my flowers in my locker. I can't carry it around with me for the rest of the day, sorry," Yuri says, pouting slightly. 

       Jungwon shrugs, "it's fine. Do you need me to carry anything?" 

       "Um," Yuri ponders for a few moments, before sheepishly smiling at Jungwon, "could you hold my hand?" 

       There wasn't any hesitancy in Jungwon's next movements as he tightly grasps Yuri's hand, squeezing it lightly and acting as if there wasn't a blush spreading across his face. Yuri giggles and presses a kiss to his warm cheek, "you're so cute, kitty."