A small knock on the door is followed by three men in suits walking into the hospital. They set down some documents on a bedside table. "Is this a bad time?" One asks.

"Who are these people?" Joe asks.

"They're-they're lawyers. I'm updating my will." I sigh and look down at my fingers. Clearly I'm avoiding eye contact at all costs.

"Fuck this." Joe wipes his face with a sleeve and storms out of the room.

"I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay. Now let's get going." The testator sits down and we begin to go through the documents.

• • •

LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF
TAYLOR SWIFT-ALWYN

I, Taylor Swift-Alwyn, being of full age and sound side of memory, do make, publish, and declare this to be my Last Will and Testament, hereby revoking and annulling any and all Last Will and Testaments or Codicils at any time heretofore made by me.

ARTICLE I
IDENTIFICATION OF FAMILY
I am married to Joseph Alwyn and all references to "my spouse" are references to Joe Alwyn.

The names of my children are Olivia Flowers, Benjamin Swift, and Juliet Swift. All references in this Will to "my children" are referenced to the above children.

ARTICLE II
PAYMENT OF EXPENSES
I direct that all of my debts, secured and unsecured, be paid as soon as reasonable after my death, provided, however, I direct that my Executor may cause any debt to be carried, renewed, and refinanced for its repayment as my Executor may deem advisable taking into consideration the best interest of the beneficiaries here under.

ARTICLE III
PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE
I appoint my spouse, JOSEPH M. ALWYN, as a personal representative of my Last Will and Testament. In the event of the death of, resignation, removal, incapacity, refusal, or inability of JOSEPH M. ALWYN to serve as personal representative, then a appoint my father SCOTT SWIFT, to serve as Successor Personal Representative.
The term "Personal Representative" as used in herein means one or more persons or institutions serving as a Personal Representative or Co-Personal Representative.

ARTICLE V
PERSONAL PROPERTY
All of the rest and residue of my property, real and personal, of every kind and description and whoever's situate, which I may own or have the right to dispose of at any time of my death, I give, devise, and bequeath in equal shares to my spouse and children. My spouse shall receive all shares to begin and once a child turns 18 they receive 25%. This keeps happening until all children are 18 of age. This leaves my children and my spouse with equal shares of property and cash assets.
Should the proceeding person(s) somehow die before me, then I give, devise and bequeath the said property to my father, Scott Swift as substitute beneficiary.

ARTICLE IV
CLOTHING, ARTWORK, AND JEWELRY
All clothing and jewelry shall be bequeathed to my children all receiving 33%. My spouse shall receive my wedding ring, paper rings, and Tiffany J initial necklace. Scott Swift shall receive all artwork.

ARTICLE VI
MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS AND AWARDS
All music instruments I own shall be bequeathed equally to my spouse and children. My spouse will specifically be the beneficiary of the grand piano where we wrote songs together. My spouse will also be the beneficiary of all my awards. 5 carefully selected items will be donated to the American Pop Music Hall of Fame.

ARTICLE VII
TAYLOR SWIFT PRODUCTIONS INC.
Taylor Swift Productions Inc. shall be bequeathed to my spouse. This will make my spouse the sole owner. When my children are 18, they will be given the opportunity to take full or partial ownership. If child wants ownership, this transaction shall be overseen by my spouse and an attorney. Minimum of 10% partial ownership.

ARTICLE VIII
PETS
My cat Theodore will be left with my family. My spouse will be left with full ownership of the cat and any future pets.

ARTICLE IX
FUNERAL
My funeral should be paid in full by my cash assets. I request that it be private and only open to direct family and close friends. I request to be buried in Highgate Cemetery in London. A lot will be purchased under personal cash assets. I want a slideshow to be played of my family and a candlelight vigil. I would like none of my music to be played. Only during the reception would I like my music played. I would like to be buried in an outfit chosen by Olivia Flowers.

•             •            •

Every paper is looked over carefully. Initials, signatures, and printing my name as it's my last moments existing.  I'm ready, I've finished it all. Everything is completely for me to leave this world and be pain free.

-------------
Authors note:
I don't want to talk about how long it took to write the will. It took TOO FRICKIN LONG. TOO LONG. Anyways, missed you all! Next couple updates are gonna be CRAZY!

I would update more often but I'm more of a quality over quantity kinda guy

-Braeden

Song: Dear Agony-Breaking Benjamin