grandma janice's 83rd birthday!

Começar do início

"It looks so yummy, Mama!" Posey says as she claps her hands, proud of her work

"Yeah! It looks soooooo good, Mama!" Rosie says as she giggles and smiles.

"We can eat it when everyone comes over for Grandma Janice's birthday party! But you two can have a snack!" Ryland says as Rosie and Posey both smile and hug their Mama tightly.

Rosie and Posey then walk over to grab a snack! Rosie grabs a banana while Posey grabs a baggy of grapes that was in the refrigerator!

"Mama! Mama!" Cooper and Crew both yell as they happily around the house.

"I'm right here, silly boys! Come here! Give me some
hugs and kisses." Ryland says as Cooper and Crew both run over to Ryland.

Ryland hugs and kisses both boys, causing them to smile.

"How was your naps? Did you two sleep good?" Ryland asks both boys with a smile.

"Swept good!" Crew says as he giggles.

"Ya!" Cooper says as he also giggles.

"That's good! I'm so glad you two slept good! Do you two want some juice and a snack?" Ryland asks the boys.

"Ya! Nack!" Crew says as he giggles loudly.

"Nack time!" Cooper says, jumping up and down.

Ryland fills up Cooper and Crew's sippy cups with apple juice and then gives them both a cup of crackers!

"Are they boys with you, Ry? They ran away from me." Shane says with a chuckle.

"Yup! I got them! They are enjoying their snack right now with Rosie and Posey!

"Aww that's cute. Is everything ready for Grandma's birthday party?" Shane asks Ryland, wanting to help his husband whenever he can.

"Just about! I still need to finish the birthday party decorations!" Ryland says happily.

"Well, I can help!" Shane says, causing Ryland smile and his cheeks blush.

"Aw, you are so sweet!" Ryland says as he hugs Shane and kisses him twice.

While Ryland and Shane decorate the house for Grandma Janice's birthday party, Rosie, Posey, Cooper and Crew all enjoy their snacks and watch cartoons with Honey, Cheeto and Uno with them!

Ryland, Shane, Rosie, Posey, Cooper, Crew, Honey, Cheeto and Uno all happily wait for Morgan, Cookie, Austin, Stacey, Charlie, Lulu, Grandma Janice, Susie, Gregg, Bruce, Vicki, Stella, Oliver and Cha Cha to arrive!

*****
The first to arrive to Grandma Janice's birthday party is Morgan, her cat Cookie, Austin, Stacey and their dogs Charlie and Lulu!