4. Starlight and Moons

Start from the beginning

You looked how happy he was.

Yes, it hurt. You felt butterflies when he said he waited for your responses but they became dead the moment he talked about Jennie. This was bound to happen.

"You really like her, I can tell" You turn away to walk, not wanting to stay any longer, "Anyways, good luck with tha–"

"Y/n." He called your name, again.

If only you weren't so weak.

"Yes?" You turn, "I am not done speaking to you," He mumbled and you grinned in your pain "Hm?" You asked walking back to the balcony.

"I wanted to ask you..." he took your attention,

"What Jennie likes?" You assumed and he laughs "No, it's obvious I know what she likes. Old classic music, romance novels, Literature, Art, handmade accessories, soy candles and that 50% off clothes especially but it wasn't what I was asking"

He literally confessed everything you liked and it was nothing she liked.

"Then?" You ask slowly.

"You," he leaned over his elbows resting on the flat base of the wall. "Why didn't you try to send me mail's? Didn't you miss me?" He had his curious doe eyes on you and you were feeling all sorts of things right now.

"Would you be the same if I did that too?"

"Of course," he said instantly "Nothing would change"

It wouldn't? You hoped that was the case but it wasn't. He must've recognised you, one part of you didn't want him to know it was you and the other part of you wanted to scream it all out that it was you.

"See you tomorrow, Jungkook." You replied instead, walking back into your room.

_

"You wouldn't want to miss this! It's been ten years. You should come!" Jennie pulled you and Jungkook together to her favourite restaurant.

"You should try Seoul food!" She lifts the menu and looks out for the dishes to order.

"Y/n! What would you like to order?" Jennie asks and you think before answering "Uhm..." you pout, squinting your brows and going into thoughts,

"Kimchi and Bibimbap," You answered. "Okay and Jungkook what would you like?" She asked smiling at him.

"Come on, you already know what I like" He folds his arms, adjusting his coat while maintaining his eye contact with her.

"Huh?" She asks placing down the menu card "What are you saying?" She squints her eyes "You want me to order for you?" She asked and he nods hesitantly, "yeah?"

"I'll order Jjajangmyeon and Kimchi soft stew" she called out for the waiter to say and at that instant, your eyes fell on him.

His eyebrows were furrowed. He was in confusion and you bit your lip in guilt. He liked Bulgogi and Jennie didn't know about it, of course, he was confused about it. He was hoping her to say it but you knew he wouldn't get the answer from her, it was you who knew him not her.