ICEFIRE AND FIRELASER SIZZLING STORY???..

Her name is IceFire.
She is 21 years old.
She was born on September 28th, 2001.
Her favorite sports team is Arkansas Razorbacks.
This girl is the sweetest person you will ever meet because she has a heart so bright that it shines brighter
than a diamond and a crystal combined.
She has a smile that when u are let down that her presence and emotion of happiness will light the gift of your spirits up with a smile and excitement.
If you need some extra light from a Princess Unicorn like IceFire to light the end of the tunnel or path your leading down with.
An angel like beautiful IceFire is a positive guide to ask for help or when your into trouble.

Here is the story of IceFire!
She loves the breeze, she was so comfortable and she loves snowballs, breaking icicles, igloos, build a snowman, go skiing, anything cold including ice cream and just cold in general she loves it. Even opening the refrigerator and freezer to feel the cold.
The most loving, humble, and chill lady ever in the entire world with such chilling success.
Along the way she met this hot guy FireLaser who is the Emperor.
These two clicked like Fire and Ice.
Red and Blue like the roses are red and the violets are blue.
They have lots in common like same age, five days apart in birthdays. When both of them hug each other they are kept hot and cold.
This is the wonderful breeze world of who IceFire is!
A truly loving, caring, hardworking, National treasure and the most amazing beauty of the beast Emperor FireLaser.
Truly remarkable and stunningly gorgeous love of Fire's life and her story is a success story written with the most happily ever after ending.