3. Cherry Blossom Fall

Start from the beginning

Heartbeat - BTS ♪

The pink and white petals dancing in the night air added an even more beautiful look to the scenery.

"Look there they are!" Your father pointed out and everyone waved. "Come let's go!" Jennie held your hand taking you towards them.

The petals of the flowers wither and fly away through the breeze whereas some slowly land on Jungkook's hair and shoulders.

His eyes were up finding from where the petals were falling from and when another wave of breeze arrives, all the leaves with petals fly through him making him widely smile, this time with his eyes closed.

His raven hair were scrambled from the breeze, his doe beautiful brown eyes fluttering, finding the petals very beautiful. Tonight he was dressed modest, a black linen shirt over white T shirt beneath. White lose pants on canvas shoes.

Those hands of his, go underneath one of his pockets to remove a pocket camera. He raised up towards the tree capturing the beautiful moment.

Your heart couldn't stop racing. He was so so beautiful that it was hurting you.

Lowering his camera he checked out the picture and after checking it out a bright smile appeared on his face. His doe eyes turning into crescent moons.

Jennie ran past you to him and the moment Jungkook saw her a blush crept up to his face. Jennie entangled her arms around his arms pushing him towards her, asking him to show the picture.

Jungkook smiles sweetly at her and tilts his camera at her. Her eyes widened looking at the camera. Words of praises releases through her lips as Jungkook nods at her, appreciating her giving him compliments.

She smiles and he smiles at her.

And you stood far away watching the inevitable spark between them, having no power to do anything about it.

+++

Heather - Conan Grey ♪

After the greetings, you and Jennie stood near the stall looking for some accessories.

"Won't this look good on you!" Jennie picked up a blue gem necklace "It suits your dress, do you like it?" She asks showing it to you and trying to put it on you.

"It's beautiful and this pink one too" You picked it up and showed it to her "This one suits you," She stiffly nods, "Let's buy this." She immediately digs her purse to take out money to give to the sbopkeeper until someone else pays it before her.

"Jungkook?" Jennie mutters his name and goosebumps appear on your skin. He was standing right behind you. His fingers brushing slightly on your hand.

Your skin shivered and his eyes fell on you.

Everything around you paused. His beautiful eyes look directly in your loud gaze calling for him. He blinks.

You don't.

"HEY!" Jennie pushes Jungkook bringing him back to reality, "You remember Y/n?" She exclaims excitedly, introducing you to him as he glances at Jennie and then at you.