✧*̥˚ 13 *̥˚✧

Start from the beginning

"I know Jen and I completely understand. But are you willing to give up what you felt when Lisa kissed you? Can you really ignore that and go back to being just friends because it might not work out? What if it does work out?" Rosie nudged Jennie's thoughts gently.

"I don't think I can ignore it... it was... she's so.... " Jennie struggled for words and Rosie giggled softly at her flustered state even through the phone.

"You're so damn smitten with her, aren't you?"

"Shut up." Jennie scolded her Australian sister-in-law with burning cheeks and a smile in her voice.

"We're happy for you Jen! You deserve someone good and Lisa is great! We like her a lot too and you two actually look good together. Jisoo even said that to me when we were ice skating."

Jennie swayed on the spot a little, taking another comforting sip of coffee. "I really like her..."

"I told you she's into you! You wouldn't believe me!" Rosie teased her friend now.

"I still can't really believe it..." Jennie almost whispered. Her mobile phone buzzed in her hands and Jennie jumped a little.

"What was that?" Rosie asked who had heard the vibrating sound through the phone.

Jennie put her on speaker to be able to see. It was a text message from Lisa. The korean's heart started beating harder. 

"Text message, sorry." Jennie excused and tapped to open the text.

Lisa: 'Good morning beautiful, are you up yet?'

"Let me guess..." Rosie said in a very suggestive voice. "Your new flame?"

"Shhh!" Jennie shushed her immediately. "I have to text back!"

That made the blonde girl laugh so hard but Jennie ignored her. 

Jennie: ' Yes I'm up, having coffee in my kitchen. Ella is still sleeping. Do you want to come over?'

Jennie's fingers tapped the send button faster than her mind was able to catch up with how sneaky and suggestive her text sounded. 

"Wifey, what's happening?" Rosie whined over the phone, not being able to hear anything.

Lisa texted back instantly. Lisa: 'I'll be right there.'

Jennie's insides jumped and her palms started sweating. "Lisa's coming over, I have to go Rosie"

"Uuuuwuuuuu! Go get those morning kisses girl!" 

"Shut up." Jennie told her again, smiling incredibly bright.

"Ok, but tell me all about it later!"

"I will, bye hubby."

"Bye wifey."

Jennie hung up the phone and almost jumped to the foyer, looking at herself in the big mirror, fixing her hair with her fingers.

Lisa didn't even have to ring the doorbell because Jennie saw her coming through the milky glass of her front door.

"Hey" she smiled at Lisa a little bit nervous as she opened the door for her. The Thai woman looked gorgeous as she did every day. Even in black sweat pants and a tshirt. Her long hair was in a high ponytail.

"Hey" Lisa smiled back and stepped closer, taking Jennie's hand and leaning in for a soft kiss.

Jennie's pulse raced as she let Lisa peck her lips sweetly.