✧*̥˚ 5 *̥˚✧

"Wassup wassup Jendeuk." Jisoo greeted Jennie on the phone when the call connected.

"Hey Chu, how are you guys?" Jennie smiled into the receiver. Friday had been rough. Full of work with a particularly difficult client and later at home Jennie had to keep her eyes and ears and brain open for a two hour lecture on financing. Yippie.

Thank the heavens it was saturday now. 

"We're good, we're good

"We're good, we're good." Jisoo mused and Jennie knew she was nodding her head. "How are you guys in the new house? Does it feel like home yet?"

"Awww, it felt like home the second I signed the contract." Jennie laughed. "No seriously, it's really good. We are really good."

"I'm so happy for you both." Jisoo cooed a little.

"Hey, I was wondering if you two wanted to come over tomorrow? Ella and I want to bake christmas cookies and I need my sous chef."

"Jeeez, Jen. Do you know how long I've waited for you to invite us over!? I wanna see what you've done to the place." Jennie's best friend burst out in mock relief. "I almost thought you never wanted to see us again." She had always been a bit theatrical.

"We've been living here for a week now, Chu!" Jennie emphasized, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, I know. Just kidding!" the older girl babbled happily. "Yes, we'll come over! But how about we make it today and we sleep over in your fancy guest room. We'll make a weekend of it." 

Leave it to Madame Kim Jisoo to invite herself over for a slumber party.

"Uhm...." Jennie turned around on her heels on the tiled kitchen floor a bit hesitantly. She felt her cheeks heat up. 

"What uhm?" Jisoo asked back perplex. Usually Jennie never ever said no to a slumber party. Jisoo and Rosie were like family to her. She had a key to their loft apartment and they had always had a spare key to Jennie's place. They didn't need any reasons to drop by unannounced. But Jennie knew that Jisoo tried to give her and Ella some space with the new house to get aclimated.

"I... actually have plans tonight..." Jennie mumbled, biting her lip. 

She and Lisa had been texting back and forth all day yesterday. Jennie sent Lisa a picture of the giant christmas tree she was decorating for her fancy client's foyer. Lisa asked questions about Jennie's job, then they talked about pretty much everything and nothing. Also they rescheduled their christmas market visit for late saturday afternoon and Jennie couldn't wait to go.

She couldn't wait to spend more time with Lisa.

"What plans? Are you hiding something Jendeukie? You sound like you're hiding something." Jisoo deducted, senses on high alert.

"Or are you hiding someone? Do you have a date?"

"Nooooo." Jennie shook her head, pressing her free hand to the kitchen counter hard just to hold onto something. "It's not a date! Ella and I are going to the christmas market with... our neighbour."