Prologue: The King Of Thieves

He leaned on a tree, as he watches a big castle full of guards.

In the middle of the night, rain pour downs from the sky, but he doesn't care, because for him for the next few minutes the item he wants will be his.

"Come on, Dexter! It's our showtime!" He smirked as he looked on his buddy. He slowly and sneakily walked towards the castle passing several guards on the way.

With his geniusness as a thief he easily sneaked inside, and now all that's left is to sneaked inside the room where his item is waiting. Though being an experience thief, he knows that the security there are tighter than outside.

He jumped, hide, run silently like a professional until he reaches the room. "The treasure is just right there, Dexter." He peeked inside the room looking at the two tiny boxes in a table in the middle of the room. Encircling the table was guards who heavily guard it.

Suddenly, the whole castle has turned into darkness, Claude stealthily run and took the boxes at a blinding speed. The light returns on the whole castle, the guards who panic stopped running and shouting as they saw that the two boxes has gone missing.

One of the guard ran outside alerting them about the thief.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

*Yawn* "I'm sleepy!" Wearing a cowboy outfit the sheriff Clint yawn as he stare on the glowing full moon.

This is how life should be. Lazing around, drink milk then sleep. He thought still staring on the moon.

"A thief, there's a thief!" A guard yells giving some warning about the thief. He yells so loud that even Clint from 200 meters distance hear it.

Clint took his gun and stand up "Aaahh, just hearing the word thief makes my head hurts."

The west justice began to run straight towards the castle of Baroque. He who was hoping to meet his mortal enemy, the man who make his reputation bad due to countless failed attempts capturing him.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Claude easily passed even the prepared guards. Just a little more and i will finally get out of this castle! He thought as he sneakily escaped.

He finally manage to make his way out the castle, but outside a man who he will always reconized is waiting.

*Sigh* "You again!" Claude look a Clint as he was displeased seeing him.

Clint look back at Claude and says "Listen Claude, prison is where you belong." He walked towards Claude with his gun in his right hand pointed at Claude, and a handcuff in his left hand.

"Now be kind and come with me, you punk!" Clint grinned as he make his way to Claude.

"Like hell i will!" Claude pointed his so called weapon to Clint and shot him with a energy bullet. Clint reacted by shooting as well.

Claude use the chance to run away. "Hahaha! See ya later!" by using flicker and his battle mirror image Claude gained atleast 37 meter away from Clint.

"Tsc, seems it won't be easy like always." Clint activate his sprint and close the distance to 28 meters and with his trapping recoil skill he close it to 26 meters.

Clint shot Claude with his gun, but with Claude's agility he dodges it easily like he was dancing. Clint shot again while Claude jumped behind a tree, Claude then shot Clint who he almost hit then continue running.

"Damn, i can't shake off this guy at all." Claude run at the speed of sound, whenever his skill finish cooling down he uses it to move ahead but Clint just won't budge.

"Stop, i said stop! Listen to your sheriff boy." Clint said still shooting.

"Time to witness the handsome!" Out of nowhere a guy wielding a rapier appear at a light speed, Claude who notice this immediately tilt his head avoiding to be pierce through the head, but he got a wound in his right cheek though.

Claude immediately use his battle mirror image and swap with it to get away from the newcomer. "Fuu, that was close!" Claude give a big sigh to celebrate his survival from the near death situation.

Handsome?! My ass! Claude thought looking at Lancelot. "Hey there! Dexter says you're ugly not me." He said as he couldn't get over to Lancelot's epic entrance.

"Ugly? Me? No way, i'm handsome, tell that to you're monkey. Anyway, i don't care about the other box just give me the box with a ring." Lancelot said as lowered his weapon.

Claude took a pink colored small box in his pocket and open it revealing a beautiful diamond ring "You mean this? No way, let me borrow this for a bit. If you want it back then buy it."

"Didn't i tell you that i will give you the another box but just don't steal that." Lancelot tried to argue while holding his forehead.

"Steal? No, no, no, i'm just borrowing this." Claude said in denial.

Seems like it's pointless to argue with this guy! Lancelot thought and change his gentle expression into a serious one, leaving a deadly aura that make Claude flinched.

"Don't panic, Clint is on the way." The sheriff, gunslinger arrived in the scene and ready his gun to shot Claude once more.

The same time "I have no symphaty to spare for evil doers." Lancelot reach his limit and dash at Claude in a full intention of killing him.

Lancelot activate his skill thorned rose at the same time Clint fired his gun. Claude who already manage to noticed the situation he was in since earlier, has managed to prepare and swap with his battle mirror image escaping death again.

"Lucky escape? That's what i'm good at." Claude says confidently.

"Not so fast, you brat!" Clint sprint straight at him and finally reaches the perfect area to release his skill quickdraw.

In a fan shaped area Clint shoot five bullet rapidly. Claude has dive in the side trying to avoid but was hit in his left shoulder by one of the bullets.

Clint looked at Claude lying on the ground and says "Not so lucky this time, are you?"

Claude just grinned and disappear immediately with the use of flicker. He reappeared behind Clint and use his skill art of thievery, he then ran away from him with the effect of his skill he managed to outran Clint by increasing his own speed and decreasing Clint's. Though he still didn't escaped because Lancelot is just in his front dashing on him with his skill puncture. Claude use art of thievery to Lancelot before he swapped to the battle mirror image he created at Lancelot's back.

Stealing the speed of his two chasers, he managed to leave them behind. The king of thieves blending with the forest, Lancelot and Clint has finally lost sight on him.