FIRELASER

TIME Magazine sequel would like to tell you about FireLaser a you-tuber who became a myth and legend.
He became a you-tuber at the age of 14.
This is how it happened.
FireLaser became famous in high school.
Ever since he was 14 years old he wanted to be anything settling his mind too.
He was always different than the other students and always won against his friends in high school at PE.
Throughout the years of school, he made great friends. He went to connections after graduating from high school.
He was a supporter of the RedHawks.
Football, assemblies, and anywhere there was an event he would create signs of cheering and motivation for the students to be happy.
Even in school, he held signs of positive messages throughout the school day that the staff took a picture and put it on Twitter and was so inspirational and meaningful to the staff and students.
FireLaser had many tricks up his sleeve as a you-tuber.
When he went to connections, it was a different world than what it was in high school because it is starting from the bottom of new people and classes never been in and getting used to the new friendships and still connected with my schoolmates on media.
FireLaser wanted to become a professional wrestler but realized it would involve hurting other people and FireLaser is a positive human being who heals the feelings and motivates others.
He goes day to day telling the world a compliment with a meaningful message that makes them happy and speaks his mind for a good reason.
In the you-tuber business, he hasn't learned the money system yet but he doesn't care about the money because he loves entertaining and enjoyment from the subscribers who watch and enjoy.
If there is a problem with family and friends, he is always there to uplift them with advice and support.
Everyone support has always kept him happy from the time he was born to now into the future.
He now as a podcast called the "Laser Report."
That goes on every weekend including Friday.
What is next for FireLaser?
Well, he is thinking about doing lots of things like write books, sing songs, and many more things to come in the future of FireLaser.