Jealous 13th Doctor x Reader

Start from the beginning

" Well come on then fam, lets get going! "

She said, and we headed out of the Tardis. We had landed in front of a large castle like building, with silver turrets that gleamed in the light of the three alien suns. It was stunning.

" woah.. "

I muttered, before feeling a warm hand in mine, tugging me forwards. I looked up to see The Doctor grinning at me.

" Just wait till you see the inside... "

I smiled and walked with her and Yaz through the doors of the building. On the inside, bright lights projected stars onto the ceiling. I looked about more. There was a large dance floor, a karaoke set and a large bar. The bartender was definitely NOT human, and looked a bit like a fish.

" you two, go and have fun. I have to go and investigate something. And Yaz, don't leave Y/N alone with anyone. We dont want them getting in another fight. "

The Doctor said, before disappearing into the crowd of people. I sighed and met Yaz's eyes, which held a sympathetic expression.

" maybe you can tell her when she gets back..."

Yay said. I nodded half heartedly, knowing full well that whatever The Doc was up to would probably distract her for the entire night.

I headed to the bar, and asked for some lemonade. I didn't plan on getting too drunk this early on. Yaz had struck up a conversation with a female alien, who's skin was a vivid purple. Fantastic. All on my own, in an alien bar, feeling shit.

Could this be any worse?

" Hey. Whats a stunning person like you doing on their own? "

I turned to see a human guy, blonde hair, green eyes, seedy, looking at me with a smirk.

" Wasting away. "

I said. I couldn't be bothered entertaining some drunken bafoon. Not right now. He chuckled, and banged his fist on the bar counter, calling over the bartender.

" Can I have a shot of vodka, and for my georgous companion..? "

He asked, facing me. I rolled my eyes and gave him a look of hatred.

" It's fine. I have a drink here. "

I said, gritting my teeth. I was NOT in the mood for this. He narrowed his eyes. This guy really wasn't taking the hint, was he?

" I insist. "

He said. I came to face him. Battle of wills, I guess. Thing is, I'm very stubborn.

" I decline. "

I said, my voice like ice. God Doc, why'd you have to go and leave me with this arsehole? He turned away, and downed the glass that had been placed in front of him. The Last thing he needed was more alcohol in his system.

" how bout we head onto the dance floor, eh?"

I looked down to see he had placed his hand on my knee. I opened my mouth to tell him to leave me alone, when I heard a voice that made me smile, despite the situation.

" Mate, they already said no. And, for the record, they're with me."

I looked into the pair of hazel eyes that had seen more than I could possibly imagine. The Doctor looked down at me reassuringly, and grinned. There was still a hint of fire in her eyes, but they softened as soon as they rested on me.

" And who would you be?"

This guy was still here? Man, can't he just take a hike?

" I would be their girlfriend. "