"There you are Takemichy!" Mikey sang. "Glad you could make it but why'd you bring your girlfriend here?"

   "Ah I didn't know it'd be like this..." I laugh off awkwardly, rubbing the back of my head.

   "Hey Emma!" Draken suddenly called out. "This is Takemichy's girl, take care of her will ya?"

   A blonde girl around Hina's height walked up with her arms behind her back. Agreeing with Draken's request dryly. Her bored expression turned into a smile when she recognized me, waving in my direction.

   "Oh hey wussy boy!" She sang out. My body went cold as I recognized her. 'The girl from earlier!' I silently panicked.

   "Hey, what does she mean by that?" Hina turned me around with a serious questioning manner.

   "You got me in my underwear then ran off. Geez man." She whined, obviously making fun of me and calling me out.

   "Oh?" Hina's whole aura turning devious.

   "I swear I don't even know what happened!" I poorly tried to defend myself. Next thing I knew I was beat up by said girl, and rightfully so.

   Emma crossed her arms and watched Hina storm off. "You really did that with me when you got someone like her? Stupid decision." She turned in a different direction, looking off at someone. "Don't confuse it though, I don't like you...I just wanted to grow up faster..." She walked away in disappointment.

'Was she trying to get someone's attention? I really don't understand girls.'

   "Common Takemichy, lets go!" Mikey called out.

   "Coming!"

   I met up with Mikey and Draken, feeling like shit from everything that went down. " Ah, Takemichy!" Another voice broke through all the loud noises.

   "(Y/n)..." I noticed the boy walk up to our little group.

   "(Y/n), you're late." Draken said in a serious but gentle tone. The boy smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

   "Sorry Draken...I got caught up with family stuff." His excuse wasn't very descriptive but with his positive nature I could assume it wasn't anything negative.

   "Well, now that everyone is here lets begin!" Mikey called out. All the men lined up on opposite sides of us. Bowing as I walked with the three up to the shrine. I stood on the side lines as Mikey, Draken, and (Y/n) made their way to the top. Mikey stood silently in front of the crowed. Nobody said a word. 'The atmosphere completely changed, this is the leader...the leader of Toman.' I gulped down any saliva in my mouth, leaving it dry with anxiety.

   "We are here today to talk about Moebius. Supposing they will turn on us, there will be a huge conflict." Mikey spoke aloud.

   'Moebius? I never heard anything about this...'

   "So, let's hear your thoughts." He spoke to the crowd.

   Before I knew it I was kicked from behind, falling face first into the ground. I looked quickly back behind me to be met with another face right in mine. "You Takemichy ? Heard you messed with our Kiyomasa, huh?"

   "And how do you plan to pay for that?" Another man spoke up, he had a scar on his lip and had intimidating eyes.

   " Knock it off Pah, remember we are to drop the situation with Kiyomasa." Mitsuya walked up, calling out the guys.

  "I don't even understand what that means."

   "Yeah! Pah is a dumbass!" The guy in my face yelled out.