Chapter 34: After Finding Sonic on the Zone Map

Blaze and Cream find Sonic and Tails.

"AH-HA! There you are!" said Sonic the Hedgehog. "Oh! Sonic! Tails!" said Cream the Rabbit. "(So, this guy's Sonic...)" said Blaze the Cat. "Cream, be careful! Come over here!" warned Miles "Tails" Prower. "Why? What are you trying to imply?" asked Cream the Rabbit. "Blaze... So that's your name." said Sonic the Hedgehog. "Yes. My name is Blaze the Cat." said Blaze the Cat. "Who are you? Do you know anything about Eggman Nega?" asked Sonic the Hedgehog. "(Eggman Nega! He's come to this world, too...?) It's none of your business. This is my responsibility, so I'll deal with it." snapped ablaze the Cat. "Hey, that's not how it works around here." shouted Sonic the Hedgehog. "The space-time continuum tear has spread. Does this involve you?" asked Miles "Tails" Prower. "(I didn't expect anyone else to know about this...) Um..." said Blaze the Cat. "So, there is a relationship." said Sonic the Hedgehog. "I said this is MY problem. Don't bother me! " snapped Blaze the Cat as she ran away. "Oh! Hey Blaze, wait! Sonic, Tails, I'll see you later!" shouted Cream the Rabbit as she followed Blaze. "(Because it's been deprived of the Sol Emeralds, my world is in danger.) (It's also affecting this world, too.) (I'm surprised someone actually went into action. It seemed like no one here really cared!)" said Blaze the Cat. "Blaze, since we finally found Sonic... Shouldn't you have asked him for help?" asked Cream the Rabbit. "Sonic... Can you tell me what sort of person he is?" asked Blaze the Cat. "Sonic? Well... Hmm... He's like the wind!" explained Cream the Rabbit. "(What does that mean?)" asked Blaze the Cat.