Every board member of knights and singhanias were also invited and everyone was damm impressed with her and her business ideas.

Soon the presentation came to an end and swara was greeted with absolute silence which was making her more nervous then she actually was.

But that was only for a movement because after few seconds everyone started to clap the hands and every family member had a proud look on the faces.

One shareholder - why don't we all invest in your business venture for some percent of equity what do you think about it.

Swara was shocked as she had no idea that someone will instantly invest In her projects.

Another shareholder - yeah you are right we can both jointly  invest some amount of shares and money in Swara business plan by getting about 20% equity shareholders right what do you all think about it he asked looking at other board members.

Every one was ready to invest in her business happily but swara didn't knew what to do as she was thinking about doing this on her own without any family support.

Sensing and understanding her situation reyansh told everyone to give her 24 hrs to decide about the proposal and she can get back to them by tomorrow.

Everyone agreed to that and moved out of board room now only family members and swara was left .

Harsh :what are you thinking Swara, I know you must be confused that somewhere you don't want families help but think of it as an other way because the people who are investing in your company are not us think of it in this way that they are individual shareholders even in our company ,we didn't invite them just to see your business plans projects and give opinion ,we invited them so that they can understand your business plan ,you and then invest in it because as  you don't want  any kind of help from family so take that people who all us can trust and we can trust them so think about it in that way and then give me your final decision it will be only  you who will decide nobody will force you to do anything do what your mind and heart want.

Saying that everyone left the room pating her head and shoulder.

She took her time to analyse the current situation and about the investors and decided her decision about it.

Every one in the family was happy when Swara agreed for the investors soon there was a big celebration for it inviting everyone of the industry to moment the other day only because the Singhania needed to go back.

Swara was looking for a sophisticated building which will have floor on rent to start her company which her boyfriend Xavier easily trick her to sign the contract of moving her office to the building next to knight co. owned by him only. (But u guys can't blame him for that, can you).

Many people from her group in knight corp joint her in her new company by resigning  in knight operation and Xavier was happy for that because she can work with familiar people which will be easy for plus she also recruited some new employees also who have ideas but have less work experience and some renowned interior designers also to help with some difficult project like hotels and etc.

Swara started off with some small projects like designs for homes and offices and with every projects she got more and more Recognition of her work and her company became more and more famous .

More employees started to work with her and everyone was enjoying their time as the have a work life balance job as swara was a kind hearted woman who gives them time to complete their work and helps them in any problem plus they have a rule where every Wednesday all the people from company will gather at their board cum dinning room where every will gather and share something about themselves and have a good office (formal)relationship. But when it comes to work everyone has to their own job sincerely or they may be fired also (what can i say that's swara singhania for you)

Like this 7-8 months passed by and
Swara was now getting recognition across the globe also because of her work with different five stars hotels and companies.

Every one was damm happy about her success.

It was nearly a year for Xavier and swara relationship and Xavier was thinking on taking swara for a trip across the globe for 2-3 weeks for celebrating one year by proposing her for marriage.

Everyone in the family where thrilled by the news and they told that they also wants to see Xavier proposing her so Xavier decided that slo the family members including swaras family will come to Paris a day before that and will keep it a surprise till he proposes her. Every one was excited is the least I could say.

Swara personal assistant was also informed about the trip as to clear all the necessary meetings and schedule for 3 weeks and do it without swara notices. (Which may I tell you is a huge task).

Hello people as promised I am updating in the first week of April and will try to update the next soon till then enjoy this one and write down in the comments section about your views on this chapter, Don't forget to vote also.

And at last I want to thank all the people who is and was waiting for this update patiently, so thankyou everyone.

Bye
Love ❤
Kirti.