The week passed by in blur and now everyone was getting ready for their journey as they only have 2 hrs left to reach airport to catch their flights.

It was decided that the elders will take one jet while all the youngsters will take another.

Xavier was busy dumping clothes in his and swaras bag. (Author pov :- now I know that a lot people will be asking me that why is Xavier packing their bags instead of swara if he doesn't know how to pack them.)

As swara was so much  busy in completing all her pending work she didn't have time to get some rest so after she make sure that alll her work was completed she made her way to home to pack bags for travel and get some rest only to hear a long lecture about not taking enough rest and care about herself from Xavier and as instructed by him she was going to freshnup , have dinner and off to bed and she did the same.

So the next morning when martha came their to help them for some last minute work she was shocked to Xavier doing the packing in such a way and decided to help him and told him to get fresh n up and tell swara to teh same also till she will complete all the packing. Xavier thanked her went on to wake swara up and get ready for travel.

Xavier and Swara got ready and headed towards the airport where everyone was waiting for them only, after boarding the flight Xavier told Swara to go a cabin and she went immediately went to a cabin fall asleep as she was still sleepy where as Xavier told them about Swara beings tired and everyone started talking amount themselves after few minutes xavier also went towards cabin and slept beside her

After a long flight everyone was fresh and decided to roam around the private resort which they booked for themselves.

The next day all went to near by areas and completed their shopping and sightseeing different monuments in and around the bora bora .

The second day the youngster decided to do all sea adventures while the elders decided to sit around and play different games with the babies (noah and aarav).

It was night time and everyone was enjoying born fire when swara decided to share her plans with everyone and seek their opinion.

Swara : (clearing throat) I have to discuss something with you all. (Everyone gave her a nod)  I was thinking to open my own small companies which deals with interior designing and want to focus on that only. As it is I have get an huge number of clients throughout the exhibition so what are your opinion in that .

Reyansh : sure kiddo if you want to do that then you have my full support in it but are you sure that you want to this on your own.

Swara : yes bhai.

Xavier : I am okay with that but what about your current projects with knight.

Swara : I have already completed that.

Harsh : so if you want to do that what are your business plans.

Swara : I will give you all a proper presentation in New York. And please give me your true feedback as the same I will be presenting it to my investors.

Every agreed with plan and supported her..

A week pass by like a blur and now they all were back to new York, singhanias will be going to india after 2 days so swara asked everyone to be free at 4 pm tomorrow for the meeting.

Next day swara was very nervous as this was the first time she is going to present her ideas about business in front of others but was confident enough on her Presentation
And proposal.

At 4 pm.

Swara started her presentation, at first she was nervous but then she started presenting her ideas with confidence.