"Well, Jay isn't going either. I need him to stock the shelves in my store. What did you score?" Jafar explains and Jay pulled some stuff out of his jacket. "Oh. Ooh. A lamp." Jafar says as he dropped everything he was holding, snatches it from Jay, and started rubbing it.

"Dad. I already tried." Jay says and Jafar just threw it back to him.

"Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow, hmm?" The Evil Queen states as she picks up a tweezer.

"What is wrong with you all? People used to cower at the mention of our names! For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this island. For 20 years, they have robbed us of our revenge... revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men." Maleficent says angrily and tries to bring up their past as none of the parents other than her, wants their children to go to Auradon to get their revenge for them.

"Ow!" Evie cries as Evil Queen aggressively pulled out a hair using a tweezer.

"Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie!" Maleficent continues.

"I will..."Jafar says, "Pop!" Jay says as he tries to hold his father back.

"Revenge on every sneaky Dalmatian that escaped your clutches," Mom says as she tries to agitate all of the VKs parents.

"Oh, but they didn't get baby. They didn't get the... They didn't get the baby!" Curella says as she plays with the stuffed dog that is on her shoulder.

"And I, Maleficent...The evilest of them all, I will finally have my revenge on sleeping beauty and her relentless little prince." Mom explains to all of us kids. " Villains!" Mom says to get the parent's attention.

"Yes," They all say.

"Our day has come. E.Q, give her the magic mirror." Our mom says and the Evil Queen pulls out a shard of what used to be her magic mirror.

"This is your magic mirror?" Evie asked as she examines the mirror.

"Yeah, well, it ain't what it used to be, but then again, neither are we! It will help you find things." The Evil Queen told Evie.

"Like a prince?" Evie says dreamily.

"Like my waistline." The Evil Queen said jokingly.

"Like the magic wand! Hello!" Mom says and the Evil Queen responds to her back, "Hello."

"My spell book. My book. I need my... that book." Mom says as she heads to the fridge hurriedly. "Oh, ah! The safe. The safe. Queen, help me! I can never figure this thing out." Mom tries to open the fridge by hitting it.

"Viola," The Evil Queen says as she opens it right away with ease.

"My spell... come darlings. Come. Oh... ooh! Oh, Oh. There she is. It doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon." Mom says as she hands me the spell book. "Remember? When we were spreading evil and ruining lives." My mom continued as the Evil Queen nodded in agreement and says, "Like it was yesterday."

"And now you will be making your own memories by doing exactly as I tell you." Soon a car door could be heard closing and the villains ushered us to get our belonging, before heading outside.

"Whoo! Let's get this party started!" Jay says excitedly as all the kids grab their bags while I quickly slipped into my room without anyone seeing me and hurriedly write a letter to Harry as I know that he will be worried and angry at me if I don't explain what happen to me, and if he found out that I was in Auradon without telling him, well let's just say I'm not too sure how our relationship will survive from there.

"The future of the free world rests on your shoulders. Don't blow it. Maya and Mal!" Maleficent said as she turned to the both of us, but she only saw Mal, "Maya! My god where's that girl." Maleficent shouted as she tries to find me. I finished writing the letter and I quickly grabbed my jacket, and my bag before heading out.

Once I headed out of the house, I saw some of the Vks parents talking to them before they sent them off to Auradon. I chuckled at how my friends just wanted to get away from their parents. Before I went inside the car, I shoved my favorite jacket that had my bracelet and a note to the nearest kid I could find, and I threatened the kid, "Give this to Harry Hook, and if you don't, I'll come to find you myself, and kill you." All the poor kid could do was nod his head and quickly ran off to find Harry.

"Come back here, now!" Curella calls while Carlos runs away from her and slides past Evie to get inside the limo." Mal walked between Curella and the Evil Queen before standing beside me and both of us handed our bags to the driver.

Before Mal and I were about to step into the car, we turned our heads to our mother who was standing on the balcony looking at us. She showed us a gesture that 'she'll be watching us' and we gave her a nod before getting into the limo.

"Bring home the gold!" Jafar says.

"Bring home a puppy," Curella calls.

"Bring home a prince." The Evil Queen says as the car starts to drive away.