1. Save Your Tears

Start from the beginning

"Thanks," He lets go of your hand with a smile, now focusing on Jennie.

Jeon Jungkook had a crush on Jennie. Although he did not admit it, he portrayed it like an open book, but the thing was Jennie had no idea about it, and since he was a healthy boy she didn't even imagine him liking her.

"I don't have an account though," She pouts at him giving him back the paper. Even the little smile resting on his chubby cheeks fades away, "Oh..." but before he could take the paper, you take it in your hands, "I have one," You fold the paper in your hands, smiling at both of them, "Jennie can use mine."

The smile long gone comes back in a rush, "For real?"

"Yes." You excitedly exclaim making him happy.

Jennie shakes her head, "Okay," and looks at his parents carrying the bags.

"I think you should leave," She points in the direction of his parents, "They are getting ready."

He finds his parents hugging both of your parents, bidding them goodbye. He immediately stuffs his notebook and pencil in his bag, zipping it up and hovering his bag around his shoulders, and opening his arms for you both to give him a goodbye.

You instantly hug his teddy figure as Jennie does the same and he wraps his arms around you both in return, "I'm gonna miss you both so much," He tightens his arms snuggling you both closer as Jennie pretends to get choked under his body.

He sniffs a laugh as you hit Jennie's back playfully which makes her amusingly laugh in return.

"Jungkook!" His father called out "It's time to go!"

"Coming Dad!" letting go of the hug, he steps back slowly waving at you both, "See you soon," his smile widened the moment Jennie waved back at him, "Come back with a lot of chocolates."

He laughs, "Sure" and glances at you giving you his last wave before finally running and going back to his parents as you clutch the paper in your hands keeping in mind to make him happy as he wanted.

_

Here with me - d4vd ♪

(A/N: I'm not writing a whole conversation here or exchange of messages. I'm only mentioning the important letters he sent to her)

[ 1988 ]

To: "Kim Jennie" <y/niseuphoric@gmail.com>

Subject: I safely arrived.

Hi Jennie,

How are you? How is everything there? I know it's not long since I left but I couldn't help but text you. I received the mail you sent three days ago, It was heartwarming knowing you already miss me. I miss you too.

I have safely reached London. The weather here is too cold but it's manageable for me, funny because of my visceral fat. Wait, you do yet not know its meaning, haha it's fine, you'll get to learn about it soon.

Anyways, It's sad I'm not there to help you with your studies, but Y/n will help you just fine and I trust in you, you are a bright student. But ugh, I miss sharing food with you while studying and right now it's all left for me to eat but guess what I'm trying to eat less and burn down all the fat.