•Chapter 4•

Katherine's POV

Another uneventful day...Yet even from the quietness I still felt the strange atmosphere. While I was tending to my horses a little light appeared mid air. The Oracle. In hast I quickly run to the hidden cave where the book was present, It opened and words started appearing mid air.

 In hast I quickly run to the hidden cave where the book was present, It opened and words started appearing mid air

Guardian
You have been the best and I couldn't have asked for another but... I fear that the end time is near...
You can't change the fate of your world but you may still be able to rebirth once more.
Find the book of prophecies and the answer will be there.
Best regards from me to you and your friends.
May fate be by your sides.

Suddenly the book closed shut and red vines grew all around it. "No..." I muttered to myself, by this time it was obvious... something was going to happen and I had to do something... But where could I find this book...just where?
While pondering about the situation Sausage came over obviously worried. "Hi Sausage, need anything?" I asked meeting at my fountain. "Pearl! something happened to her!" He said trying to not panick. "What happened?"
"No time to explain, just follow me!" He cut in leading me to certain direction. Now what's going on?

Joel's POV

When I just thought things were bad they just had to get worse...
"What do you mean by Xornoth got Pearl?" I asked frantically
"What I'm saying is that Xornoth some how corrupted Pearl who is right now on the verge of death! What Xornoth did this time is different..." Pxlr responded with a down hearted face.
"...This is bad... Katherine you said that you have some information, right?" I asked shifting my focus to her. " Yeah, I was informed this from the Oracle. We have to find the book of prophecies if we're ever gonna find a way to fix this." She said with a softer tone at the end. "Okay...Fwhip and Sausage are investigating the ravine, Gem's with Pearl, Joey isn't back...Wait! Where's Jimmy?" I asked hadn't not seen the boy for a while now. "Jimmy went for an expedition about two weeks ago, I think he'll be back by next week." Pxlr said fidgeting with his hand.
"Anything from Joey?"
"He'll be back this week."
"What about Shubble, is she doing better?"
"Yeah she is, she just needs a little more time alone."
"Okay then... Let's go check out Lizzie's base"

Lízzíē's POV

While walking through the vast forests trying to find my so called empire I stumbled upon another empire with mushrooms everywhere. I presume that this is the under grove. I walked into the quiet village and with one turn there she was the empress of this place, Shubble. She sat under a tree Humming through the wind." There's now place like gnome..." She muttered to herself before a few tears streamed down her face. A few more minutes later and she's gone. Quickly I take out a black either rose and place it right next to the tree she was under, immediately swarms of red vines took over it withering it to nothingness. I couldn't help but smile even after all this time...I was still the same.

From times of greatest despair...
Will it grow and infest the lands in nothingness...
"Times running up..."

•Authors Note•

Hi me peeps
Hope y'all are well
Merry Christmas to everyone one and I hope your year will be amazing.
Credits to Dineronnie on twitter for the art.
I got the art from them but if their not the creator then credits to original creator.
That's all from me,bye.